Global Players Dominate the Market Holding nearly 45% of Revenue Share despite the Presence of about 150 Competitors Comprising Several Regional Players, and Country-Niche Players find a recent market study on the Global Energy Drinks Market by Ken Research.
Energy drinks are beverages that contain a high level of stimulant ingredients like caffeine, ginseng, guarana, taurine, and others as well as sugar, vitamins or carnitine, and others. These products are promoted to boost energy levels and enhance physical performance and mental alertness. Energy drinks are widely popular as dietary supplements and consumed by teens, adults, and even the geriatric population.
Ken Research shares 3 key insights on the competitive landscape of this dynamic market from its latest research study.
Regional players constitute ~65% of the Total Number of Competitors and hold ~35% of the Total Market Revenue
A comprehensive competitive analysis conducted during the Research Study found that the Global Energy Drinks Indsutry is highly competitive with ~150 players which include globally diversified players, regional players as well as a large number of country-niche players who have their niche in Energy Drinks. The global players comprise ~10% in terms of the number of companies and hold about 45% of the market share. Most of the global players are strategically launching new energy drinks products in the market to fulfill consumers’ demand and hold a significant market share.
Leading Global Players Strategically Launching New Products in the Market.
Detailed comparative analysis of key competitors available within the Research Study shows that key players such as NOS Energy Company, Red Bull, Monster Energy Company, and PepsiCo among others are highly focused on strategic developments including product launch, investment, partnership, and other to fulfill the growing demand for Energy Drinks among consumers.
Furthermore, several companies are focusing on strategic collaboration with other companies to introduce new energy drinks products in the market, which is expected to boost the growth of the Global Energy Drinks Market.
- In January 2022, PepsiCo partnered with Starbucks Coffee Company to introduce Baya, a ready-to-drink energy beverage in North America. The new beverage comes in three different flavors namely Raspberry Lime, Pineapple Passionfruit, and Mango Guava, and contains natural caffeine as well as Vitamin C for immune support. The new product is available in grocery stores, convenience stores, gas stations, national retailers, and Starbucks itself.
Increased Manufacturers Initiatives Promote Energy Drinks Growth and Development
- In August 2022, PepsiCo announced the investment of US$ 550 million in Celsius Holding, a manufacturer of energy drinks as a part of a long-term distribution deal. Celsius is expected to gain more shelf space in independent stores like Gas Stations, and existing retailers. PepsiCo holds roughly 8.5% of its stake in the Celsius company and aimed to strengthen its ties to energy drinks.
Request for Sample Report: – https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NTk2MDQ1
- In July 2022, Night Walker’s marketing their products by boasting of their high-quality drink containing no artificial sugar and made from high-quality ingredients. The company promoted its product as 100% vegetarian and non-alcoholic beverages formulated using energy-inducing ingredients and vitamins and don’t contain any artificial preservatives. The company aimed to increase the demand for energy drinks in India, especially among the young population.
- In July 2022, Pepsico India’s energy drink brand, Sting partnered with The Energy and Resource Institute (TERI) in an initiative to bring the power of green energy to empower rural people in Uttar Pradesh. This initiative is subject to benefit over 3000 people by increasing access to renewable energy and creating innovative solutions for the region’s sustainable development.
Key Topics Covered in the Report: –
- Snapshot of the Global Energy Drinks Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis of the Energy Drinks Market
- Market Size and Segmentation of the Global Energy Drinks Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Energy Drinks Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Energy Drinks Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Energy Drinks Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and Strategic Developments of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Energy Drinks Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Global Energy Drinks Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Application/End-User Segments with historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Energy Drinks Market in Major Regions
- Major Production / Consumption Hubs in the Major Regions
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs in Each Region
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Energy Drinks Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Region
Major Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Lucozade Ribena Suntory Limited
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- AriZona Beverages USA
- National Beverage Corp.
- Red Bull
- Monster Energy Company
- Amway Corp.
- NOS Energy Company
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Dr. Pepper Snapple Group
- AB InBev
- Starbucks Corp.
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Energy Drinks Manufacturers
- Energy Drinks Raw Material Providers
- Nutritional Drinks Manufacturers
- Functional Drinks Manufacturers
- Beverages Companies
- Energy Drinks Packaging Services
- Packaging Equipment Manufacturers
- Investors in Food & Beverage
- Caffeine Producers
- Sweetener producers
- Food Safety Authorities
- Advertising Companies
- Alcohol Industry
- F&B Marketing Agencies
- Dietary Supplements Manufacturers
- F&B Research Institutes
- Sports & Event Management Companies
- Entrepreneurs in Beverage Industry
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Government Departments for Food Standards
- Online Retail Platforms
Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For More Information on the research report, refer to the below link: –
Global Energy Drinks Market Future Outlook
LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Contact Us: –
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications