Focus On Technological Advancement and Government Investment in Housing Industrialization Are Major Factor Contributing Towards Development of Plastic Pipes Market in China.
High Technological Advancement: One of the main technological advancements in the plastic pipe industry in China has been the development of improved plastic pipe materials like HDPE (high-density polyethylene) and PPR (polypropylene) have been developed that are much stronger, more flexible, and more resistant to temperature changes. These materials have helped to improve the performance and lifespan of plastic pipes. Another area where technological advancements have played a role in the growth of the plastic pipe industry in China is in the production process. The use of automation and machine learning has helped to improve the efficiency and accuracy of the production process, leading to a reduction in production costs and an increase in production capacity.
To Know More about this report, download a Free Sample Report
Increase in Exports: There has been a strong demand for plastic pipes in foreign markets, particularly in developing countries where infrastructure projects are increasing. China has been able to capitalize on this demand by exporting large quantities of plastic pipes to these countries mostly because of the Competitive pricing. China has a large and relatively inexpensive labor force, which has helped to keep the cost of production low in the plastic pipe industry. This has allowed Chinese companies to offer competitive pricing for their plastic pipes, making them attractive to foreign buyers. In addition to competitive pricing, Chinese plastic pipes have also gained a reputation for good quality and performance, this has helped to increase the demand for Chinese plastic pipes in foreign markets.
Marketing and branding: Chinese companies have also invested in marketing and branding efforts to promote their plastic pipes in foreign markets. This has helped to increase awareness and demand for Chinese plastic pipes. With this marketing, and in addition with low labor cost and technological advancement, the China plastic pipe industry has seen a robust growth in the previous years.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication “China Plastic Pipes Market Outlook to 2027F- Segmented By PVC, PE and Others Pipes, By Organized and Unorganized and By End User Application (Plumbing and Civil, Agriculture, Mining and Industrial, Telecom and Electrical and Others)” by Ken Research observed that plastic pipes market has grown at a fast pace in the past decade and is expected that in the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow in China. The favorable government initiatives, rapid urbanization, increase in exports, rising technological advancements and increasing infrastructure projects are the major factors that are expected to contribute to the market growth over the forecast period. The market is expected to grow at a ~% CAGR during 2022-2027F.
Key Segments Covered in the report:
China Plastic Pipes Market
- By End User Application, 2022 and 2027
- Plumbing and Civil
- Mining and Industrial
- Telecom and Electrical
- Others (Oil & Gas, HVAC, Automotive and other related industries)
- By Type of Pipes, 2022 and 2027
- PVC (CPVC and UPVC)
- Polyethylene (PE) (HDPE, MDPE, LDPE)
- Others (Include Polypropylene pipes, ABS, Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF), PB Etc.)
- By Type of Market Structure, 2022 and 2027
- Organized Sector
- Unorganized Sector
Key Target Audience:
- Plastic Resin Suppliers
- Plastic Pipe and Fitting Manufacturing Companies
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Government Bodies
- Real Estate developers
- Agriculture Sector Companies
- Raw Material Supplier
- PE and Venture Capitalist Firms
Time Period Captured in the Report:
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Base Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023-2027F
Visit This link Request for Custom Report
- Formosa Plastics Corporation
- Na Ya Plastics Corp.
- Ying Kou Pipe Group
- Henan Hesu Construction Material Co., Ltd.
- Huaxiang (Tianjin) Plastic Products Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Junxing Pipe Group Co. Ltd
- Zhangjiagang Huasheng Plastic Co.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- Overview of China Plastic Pipe and Fitting Market
- Value chain analysis
- China Plastic Pipe and Fitting Market Size by Revenue
- Major Players in the China Plastic Pipe and Fitting Market
- Market Segmentation by Type of Pipe (PVC, PE and Others) and By End User Application (Plumbing and Civil, Agriculture, Mining and Industrial, Telecom and Electrical and Others)
- Government Regulations and Standards
- Growth Drivers and Restraints
- Company profile of Major Manufacturers in China
- Future Outlook
- Analyst Recommendation
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below:-
Related Reports By Ken Research:
Indonesia Plastic Pipes and Fittings Market Outlook to 2025
Europe Plastic Pipes and Fittings Market Outlook to 2021