Commercial Segment Led Boom: The retail & commercial sector in the country is majorly demanding hard services for air-conditioned shopping complexes, commercial buildings, offices, and other retail & commercial places. Due to economic development and population growth, the Commercial sector dominated the facility management market.
Nature of Business: A decrease in employment in the rate of migrant population or a reduction in wages is likely to have a direct impact on the industry. Most of the labours engaged in construction and related sectors are working on temporary work visas.
Once the project is over, these workers will be sent back to their countries, leading to reduced transaction volume.
Technological Advancements: Technologies such as IoT, Artificial intelligence, Building information modeling (BIM), cloud computing, biometric systems, and motion detection are being implemented at service locations. Focus on indoor thermal comfort by improving air movement mechanisms in air-conditioned and naturally ventilated buildings, which leads to increased productivity at workplaces. This advancement leads to an edge over the market and pushes it to growth.
Distinctive Strategic Location: The strategic location of Egypt has contributed to making it the main hub between global trade movements, as Egypt is considered the best choice to access the global markets in Europe, Middle East, Africa, and India.
Egypt has a distinguished location in the international logistics roads as well as Suez Canal, which is considered the most important navigational passage in the world linking the east with the west.
Promising Government initiatives: In addition to transport projects, the government aims to rapidly expand tourism, education, and real estate, facility management market would experience considerable growth. Some of the major construction projects underway in this regard are The Electric Train Project, Monorail Project, and Building More Commercial Ports.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication “Egypt Facility Management Market Outlook to 2026F-Driven By Rising End-Users Awareness, Improving Technology and Government’s Strong Initiatives regarding Infrastructure” By Ken Research observe that the Facility Management market is an emergent market in Egypt at a rebounding stage from the economic crisis after the pandemic. The rising government policies and demand for facility services, distinctive strategic location along with government are initiatives expected to contribute to the market growth over the forecast period. The market is expected to grow at a double digit CAGR during 2021-2026F owing to the rise in the economy of the country, increasing consciousness towards looks, and new government policies.
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NTk2MTM3
Key Segments Covered in the report
EGYPT Facility Management Market
- By Type of Services
- Soft Services
- Hard Services
- By Soft Services
- Housing keeping
- By Hard Services
- Electromechanical Services (including HVAC)
- Operations and Maintenance Services
- Fire Safety and Security Systems
- By Service Type
- Integrated facility management (IFM)
- Bundled services
- Single services
- By End user Sector
- Commercial (Includes Offices, retail, infrastructural)
- By Personal Type
- Outsourced Personnel
- In-House Personnel
Key Target Audience
- Plants and Industries
- Companies and offices
- Tourism Agencies
- Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities
- Facility management companies
- Real estate companies
Time Period Captured in the Report:
- Historical Period: 2016-2021
- Forecast Period: 2021-2026F
- HASSAN ALLAM
- EFS Facilities Services
- Qatar British Business Forum
- KHARAFI NATIONAL
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Egypt Real Estate Market Overview, 2021
- Major Real Estate Giga Projects in Egypt
- Egypt Facility Management Market Ecosystem
- Business Cycle, Genesis, and Timeline of Egypt Facility Management Market
- Value Chain & Vendor Selection Process of EGYPT Facility Management Market
- Business Acquisition Process in Egypt Facility Management Market
- Egypt Facility Management Market Size, 2021
- Egypt Facility Management Market Segmentation, 2021
- SWOT Analysis of the Egypt Facility Management Market
- Key Growth Drivers in Facility Management Market in Egypt
- Trends and Developments in Egypt Facility Management Market
- Major Challenges Faced by the Egypt Facility Management Market
- Competition Framework for Egypt Facility Management Market
- Future Outlook and Projections of the Industry, 2021-2026F
- Market Opportunities and Analyst Recommendations
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below: –
Chile Facility Management Market Outlook to 2023 – By Soft Services (Housekeeping, Security, Landscaping and Others); By Hard Services (Electromechanical Services, Operations and Maintenance Services, Fire Safety and Security Systems); By Integrated Services; and By End User Sectors (Industrial and Public Infrastructure, Retail and Commercial, Hospitality and Residential)
Vietnam Facility Management Market Outlook to 2023 – By Single, Bundled and Integrated Services; By Soft Services (Housekeeping, Security, Landscaping and Others) and Hard Services (Electromechanical Services, Operations and Maintenance Services, Fire Safety and Security Systems), By End User Sectors (Commercial, Industrial, Hospitality, Residential, Infrastructure and Others)