Canned seafood also called tinned seafood is processed food products, sealed in an airtight jar like a tin can, and subjected to heating. A normal shelf life of one to five years is provided by the food preservation technique of canning. According to Ken Research Analysis, the Global Canned Seafood Market is expected to record a positive CAGR of ~8% during the forecast period (2022-2028) and is expected to reach approximately US$ 50 billion by 2028.
For more information, request a free sample @ https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NTk2MDc1
Key Trends by Market Segment
By Product: The tuna product segment held the largest market share in the Global Canned Seafood Market in 2021.
- Tuna being a good source of lean proteins is being increasingly demanded in various parts of the world. Omega-3 fatty acids found in fish, help to boost one’s health. It strengthens the immune system, lowers blood pressure, eases depression, helps people lose weight, and prevents cancer.
By Distribution Channel: The supermarket/hypermarket distribution channel segment held the largest share of the Global Canned Seafood Market in 2021.
- Due to the availability of a broad variety of products and the convenience of making purchases through these types of sales channels, the segment of supermarkets and hypermarkets is anticipated to grow strongly. In these establishments, specific aisles are designated for various products, giving customers a wide range of choices. These mass merchandisers’ new discounts and promotions are also anticipated to improve their sales results.
- A growing industry, online retail is anticipated to develop significantly over the next few years due to convenient payment methods and home delivery choices.
Request for a Free Customization @ https://www.kenresearch.com/ask-customization.php?Frmdetails=NTk2MDc1
By End User: The household end-user segment held the largest share of the Global Canned Seafood Market in 2021.
- The increased consumption of seafood by the household population owing to its high health benefits as well as the convenience of consumption due to its ready-to-eat factor is anticipated to propel the market growth. The survey conducted by the Associated Chamber of Commerce and Industry of India (Assocham) revealed that about 79% of households prefer instant food due to a steep increase in incomes and changing standards of living and convenience. This has benefited the Global Canned Seafood Market.
By Geography: Asia Pacific accounted for the largest market share in 2021 within the total Global Canned Seafood Market.
- Given the abundance of raw materials and canneries in the Asia Pacific region that is used for aquaculture, it is expected that the acceptance of canned seafood products would rise in the region. According to the Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA), India exported 12.8 lakh MT of seafood worth US$ 6.68 billion in 2019 and is projected to increase by 12.6% by the end of 2032.
- The demand for ready-to-cook canned fish in emerging nations is also expected to fuel the market in the Asia Pacific region. Some of the biggest brands of canned seafood are operating in the region, which helps the local market grow even more.
To more regional trends, request a free Sample Report @ https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NTk2MDc1
The Global Canned Seafood Market is highly competitive with ~300 players which include globally diversified players, regional players as well as a large number of country-niche players.
Regional players constitute 40% while country-niche players stand at 55% of the total competitors. Some of the major players in the market include Bumble Bee Seafood Company, Nippon Suisan Kaisha, Ltd, The Thai Union Group, Maruha Nichiro Corporation, Wild Planet Foods, Trident Seafoods Corporation, Rosa Food Products Co., Inc., Connors Bros, Clover Leaf Seafoods Corp., StarKist Co., Mowi ASA, and others.
The Global Canned Seafood Market is forecasted to continue a gradual growth during the forecast period. Key trends driving market expansion include rising health awareness among people, increasing demand for processed and convenience, and advancements in manufacturing technology. The market is highly competitive with ~300 participants concentrating on expansion strategies through product innovations as well as acquisitions and mergers.
Note: This is a Planned/On-Demand report, so the figures quoted here for a market size estimate, forecast, growth, segment share, and competitive landscape are based on initial findings and might vary slightly in the actual report. Also, any required customizations can be covered to the best feasible extent for Pre-booking clients, and the report delivered within a maximum of two working weeks.
The Global Canned Seafood Market Size, Segments, Outlook, and Revenue Forecast 2022-2028 is segmented by product, end-user, and distribution channel. In addition, the report also covers market size and forecasts for the four major regions’ Canned Seafood Market. The revenue used to size and forecast the market for each segment is US$ billion.
- Other Seafood
By Distribution Channel
- Convenience Store
- Specialty Store
- Online Retail
- North America (USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, and Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, and Australia)
- LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa)
- Bumble Bee Seafood Company
- Nippon Suisan Kaisha, Ltd
- The Thai Union Group
- Maruha Nichiro Corporation
- Wild Planet Foods
- Trident Seafoods Corporation
- Rosa Food Products Co., Inc.
- Connors Bros
- Clover Leaf Seafoods Corp.
- StarKist Co.
- Mowi ASA