GLOBAL ENERGY DRINKS MARKET BY END USERS AND DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
By End-Users: Adults segment accounted for the largest share of the Global Energy Drinks Market in 2022, due to the growing popularity of functional drinks like energy drinks among adults.
The increasing involvement of adults in sports activities along with surging demand for energy drinks for mental alertness is likely to boost the demand for the segment in the Global Energy Drinks Market.
By Distribution Channel:
Supermarkets/hypermarkets segment accounted for the largest share of the Global Energy Drinks Market in 2022, due to the high customer reach of these stores.
The availability of a wide range of energy drinks of different brands in supermarkets or hypermarkets coupled with increasing demand for healthier options and energy-boosting drinks among consumers are anticipated to propel the growth of the segment in the market.
GLOBAL ENERGY DRINKS MARKET BY REGIONS
By Regions: North America region accounted for the largest share of the Global Energy Drinks Market in 2022, owing to the growing consumption of energy drinks in the region.
The increasing popularity of energy drinks among teens and young adults along with rising marketing and promotional activities for energy drinks in the region is expected to augment the growth of the region.
For more information, Request a Free Sample Report
COMPETITION SCENARIO IN GLOABAL ENERGY DRINKS MARKET
The Energy Drinks Market is highly competitive with ~150 players that include globally diversified players, regional players as well as a large number of country-niche players having their niche in Energy Drinks.
Regional players comprise ~60% of the total number of competitors, while the country-niche players comprise the second highest of the total number of competitors. Some of the major players in the market include Lucozade Ribena Suntory Limited, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., AriZona Beverages USA, National Beverage Corp., Red Bull, Monster Energy Company, PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, Amway Corp., NOS Energy Company among others.
The leading global energy drinks companies such as NOS Energy Company, Red Bull, Monster Energy Company, and PepsiCo are highly focused on strategic product launches and are highly involved in promoting their products to hold their position in the market.
WHAT IS THE EXPECTED FUTURE OUTLOOK FOR THE OVERALL ENERGY DRINKS MARKET ACROSS THE GLOBE?
The Global Energy Drinks Market is forecasted to continue a moderate growth, primarily driven by the surging demand for Energy Drinks in a variety of flavors to boost physical performance and enhance energy levels and mental alertness.
The growing demand for functional and healthier beverages among consumers along with the increase in product launches by the manufacturers to fulfill the growing demand is anticipated to augment the growth of the market. Though the market is highly competitive with ~150 participants, global players control the dominant market share.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of the Global Energy Drinks Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis of the Energy Drinks Market
- Market Size and Segmentation of the Global Energy Drinks Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Energy Drinks Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Energy Drinks Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Energy Drinks Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and Strategic Developments of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Energy Drinks Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Global Energy Drinks Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Application/End-User Segments with historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Energy Drinks Market in Major Regions
- Major Production / Consumption Hubs in the Major Regions
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs in Each Region
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Energy Drinks Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Region
Visit A link Request for Custom Report
Major Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Lucozade Ribena Suntory Limited
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- AriZona Beverages USA
- National Beverage Corp.
- Red Bull
- Monster Energy Company
- Amway Corp.
- NOS Energy Company
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Pepper Snapple Group
- AB InBev
- Starbucks Corp.
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Energy Drinks Manufacturers
- Energy Drinks Raw Material Providers
- Nutritional Drinks Manufacturers
- Functional Drinks Manufacturers
- Beverages Companies
- Energy Drinks Packaging Services
- Packaging Equipment Manufacturers
- Investors in Food & Beverage
- Caffeine Producers
- Sweetener producers
- Food Safety Authorities
- Advertising Companies
- Alcohol Industry
- F&B Marketing Agencies
- Dietary Supplements Manufacturers
- F&B Research Institutes
- Sports & Event Management Companies
- Entrepreneurs in Beverage Industry
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Government Departments for Food Standards
- Online Retail Platforms
Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below:-