Global Robotic Sensors Market By Geography
The Global Robotic Sensors market is segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia- pacific and LAMEA.
Asia Pacific continues to be the world’s largest market for robotic sensors as it accounted for roughly 73% of all newly deployed robots in 2022, according to IFR.
Stringent government actions that assist the adoption of smart factories across Asia Pacific countries as China, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan is driving the industry’s need for automation.
According to Oxford Economics, in 2019 stated that China alone could employ 14 million robots over the period of the next 11 years.
For more information, request a free sample
Competition Scenario In Global Robotic Sensors Market
The Robotic sensors market is highly competitive with ~200 players, which include globally diversified players, regional players as well as a large number of country-niche players having their niche in Robotic sensors for multiple industries.
Large global players hold the largest market share, while regional players hold the second largest share. Some of the major players in the market include ATI Industrial automation, Balluf Gmbh, Baumer Group, Cognex Corporation, FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology, IFM Electronic, Infineon Technologies, OnRobot, Sensata, TE Connectivity, and others.
The leading global specialist companies such as Balluf Gmbh, Baumer Group, and FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology are highly focused on providing significant Sensors for various applications that can be used across multiple industries, including Automotive, Food and Beverages, Healthcare, Logistics and Transportation, and more.
What Is The Expected Future Outlook For The Overall Global Robotic Sensors Market Across The Globe?
The Global Robotic Sensors market was valued at USD ~billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD ~billion by the end of 2028F, witnessing a CAGR of ~% during the forecast period 2022-2028F. The realistic growth scenario represents the most likely scenario as per current market conditions. This scenario assumes that there will be no overall impact on the market due to any potential COVID-19 waves in the future.
The Global Robotic Sensors market is driven by introduction of Industry 4.0, widespread digitization and adoption of autonomous and collaborative robots across end-user industries. However, the market is also constantly being influenced by rapid development in technology, product innovation, and diversification in some countries.
With the increasing collaboration and emergence of new products, the Global Robotic Sensors market is changing rapidly. For instance, In February 2022 Novanta Inc. established a new collaboration with Mass Robotics to support the development and expansion of the following wave of prosperous robotics firms.
Furthermore, In July 2022 Balluff introduced its New Generation of the compact, reliable position measuring systems in profile and rod designs. These systems include narrow magneto strictive sensors for contactless position measurement.
The market for robotic sensors is expected to continue expanding at a significant double-digit pace of ~17%, which is considerably faster than the rate the market experienced between 2017 and 2021. Owing to Industry 4.0 and digitization, the adoption of robots has increased significantly over the forecast period. Over the projection period, robotics developments are anticipated to lead to more flexible manufacturing methods, which are expected to result in a massive rise in the adoption of robotic sensors. With the rising deployment of autonomous and collaborative robots across end-user industries, the demand for robotic sensors is expected to rise to provide more precision and accuracy while operating. Though the market is highly competitive with ~ 200 participants, few global players control the dominant share and regional players also hold a significant share.
Visit this Link Request for custom report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of Robotic Sensors Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of Robotic sensors Market
- Historic Growth of Overall Robotic sensors Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of Robotic sensors Market Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and Strength & Weakness of Key Competitors
- COVID 19 Impact on the Overall Robotic sensors Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Robotic sensors Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Application / End User Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of Robotic sensors Market in Global Regions
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs in the Region
- Region-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within the Region
Major Companies Mentioned in the Report
- ATI Industrial automation
- Balluf GmbH
- Baumer Group
- FUTEK Advanced sensor technology
- Cognex Corporation
- IFM electronic
- Infineon technologies
- TE Connectivity
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- TE Connectivity
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Robotics Sensor Manufacturers
- Robotic Sensors Type Assemblers
- Robotic sensors Type Suppliers
- Raw Material Suppliers for Robotics sensor
- Potential Investors in Robotic sensors Companies
- Value Added Resellers
- Industrial OEMs of Robotics sensor
- Industrial Automation Solutions Providers
- Robotics Industry Associations
- Robotics Research Groups
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For More Information on the Research Report, refer to below links: –