Malaysia Multi Brand Aftermarket Industry Overview:
Malaysia’s automotive aftermarket service sector sales were USD xx Bn in 2020, with a CAGR of 2.9% from 2015 to 2020. Users with out-of-warranty vehicles choose multi-brand car servicing outlets. The availability of quality spares from reputable suppliers, as well as the lower cost of multi-brand repair centers, is driving the expansion of multi-brand auto service facilities in Malaysia. The vast majority of pre-warranty vehicles attend OEM car servicing centers in Malaysia. Other reasons why a consumer selects OEM service facilities in Malaysia include high-quality servicing, genuine spare parts, and greater dependability.
According to the research report, “Malaysia Automotive Aftermarket Service Market Outlook to 2025: Surging Used Car Sales contributing to the Growth of Automotive Aftermarket Service Industry in Malaysia” asserts that the Malaysia Automotive Aftermarket Service market will continue to develop in the near future due to rising used car sales and the entry of new players, primarily during the forecast period of 2025. The sector is also primarily propelled by car owners’ desires to improve the performance of their vehicles in terms of exhaust sound, speed, and cosmetic standards, among many other elements. Additionally, Malaysia is seeing an increase in used car sales, which is leading to the country’s rising average age of cars, providing momentum to the automotive servicing business.
Malaysia Automotive Aftermarket Service Market Segmentation
- By Type of Workshop:
Based on the types of workshops, the Malaysia Automotive Aftermarket Services Market is primarily driven by OEM and Multi-Brand. In Malaysia, the car servicing market was found to be dominated by the multi-brand workshop category. The market’s increased availability of post-warranty vehicles is driving up demand for multi-brand auto servicing facilities.
- By Type of Multi Brand:
In terms of multi-brand, the type of multi-brand is categorized into organized and non-organized markets. Among these in Malaysia, the multi-brand automobile service market is dominated by the unorganized multi-brand car service facility. Due to Malaysia’s low entry hurdles, there are now many unorganized multi-brand players and local garages operating there.
- By Type of Vehicles:
On the basis of types of vehicles, the market constitutes Sedan, SUVs, Hatchback, and MPV. Among these, the bulk of sedan car sales in Malaysia must result in a big number of sedan automobiles visiting car service centers for car servicing Malaysia. Sedans account for the majority of revenue in Malaysia’s automobile service market, followed by Hatchbacks, SUVs, and MPVs.
- By Services:
The Malaysia automotive aftersales market in terms of services includes maintenance, repair & replacement & body care. The maintenance car service segment dominated the Malaysian automobile service market. Engine oil filter replacement, brake fluid, battery check, fuel filter, spark plugs, radiator coolant, and other services are included in this sector.
Request for Free Sample Report @ https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NDI3MTQ1
Malaysia OEM Aftermarket Industry Major Players:
The Malaysian Automotive Aftermarket Service Industry has some major players in the OEM car service and multi-brand car service market.
OEM vehicle service firms were found to compete based on the number of dealerships, service facilities, service lead time, number of cars serviced, source of spare parts, Services Offered, USP, Recent Development, and Booking Mode. Some OEM automotive after-service markets are Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Proton, and others.
Multi-brand automobile service providers competed on the grounds of brands serviced, the number of stores, service lead – times, number of cars maintained properly, USP, and services offered. Dtox, Auto Mobile Garage, Autohaus KL, Prestige cars, and some others are the service providers in this segment.
The Malaysia Automotive Aftersale service market is primarily split into Central, East, South, and North. Among these in Malaysia, the market for car automotive aftersale services was dominated by the central region. The Central area has a significant population and the capital city Kuala Lampur is located there, which accounts for the majority of automobile sales and the market’s contribution to car servicing.
Malaysia Automotive Car Service Market Future Outlook
The Malaysia Automotive Aftermarket service market Revenue is expected to increase to USD xx Bn by 2025, representing a CAGR of 3.1% over the projected period 2020-2025. The car maintenance market is expected to evolve in the coming years with the introduction of EEVs, which would necessitate different maintenance requirements than present methods.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Malaysia Automotive Aftermarket Service Industry Overview
- Ecosystem of Entities in Car Servicing in Malaysia
- Trends and Development in Malaysia Automotive After Market Service Industry
- Automotive Spare Parts Companies in Malaysia
- Issues and Challenges in Malaysia Automotive After Market Service Industry
- Porters Five Forces Analysis: Automotive Aftermarket Service in Malaysia
- Government Regulation in Malaysia Automotive After Market Service Industry
- Market Size of Malaysia After Market Service Industry
- Malaysia Automotive Aftermarket Service Industry Segmentation
- Competition in Malaysia OEM Aftermarket Industry
- Strength and Weakness of Major Players in Malaysia OEM Automotive Aftermarket Industry
- Competition in Malaysia Multi Brand Aftermarket Industry
- Pricing Comparison of Major OEM Car Service Companies
- Pricing Comparison of Major Multi Brand Car Service Companies
- Operating Model of Organized and Unorganized Workshops
- Operating Model of OEM Workshops
- Malaysia Spare Parts Aftermarket Industry Overview
- Sourcing Spare Parts for Automobile Service Centers (OEM/Authorized Service Centers & Multi-Brand Service Centers)
- Malaysia Automotive Aftermarket Car Service Market Future Market Size
- Future Outlook and Projections for Malaysia Automotive Service Market
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications