What is the Size of Global Robotics SOFTWARE INDUSTRY?
Global Robotics Software market is growing at a CAGR of ~% in 2017-2022 and is expected to reach ~USD Bn by 2028F.
The Robotics Software Market is largely driven by the investment in various countries by the governments and the high adoption of Robotics Software in various end-user industries
Developed markets such as European regions and developing markets such as the Asia-Pacific region are witnessing huge investments by start-ups, and existing large players and governments which are driving the market growth.
Concerns about data privacy and malware attacks along with the high costs associated with the implementation of industrial robots and robotics software are factors that act as constraints for market growth.
Increasing cyber-attacks and robot crimes are major hindrances to the market’s growth. These factors are still a major concern for some end-user industries which are worried by data theft and hence they are taking a cautious approach when it comes to the adoption of robotic software.
The COVID-19 outbreak had a positive impact on the demand for Robotics Software as various companies installed robots to disinfect factory areas as well as it helped them to deliver food to their customers without risking any health-related issues during the pandemic for their employees.
For more information, Request a Free Sample Report
GLOBAL ROBOTICS SOFTWARE MARKET BY SOFTWARE TYPE
The Global Robotics Software market is segmented by Software type into Recognition Software, Simulation Software, Predictive Maintenance Software, Data Management and Analysis Software and Communication Management Software. The Recognition Software segment held the largest market share in the Global Robotics Software Market in 2022.
The recognition software in the robots enables them with cognitive ability. This software is integrated behind the robots and helps them to identify an object and give its response accordingly.
GLOBAL ROBOTICS SOFTWARE MARKET BY ROBOT TYPE
The Global Robotics Software Market is segmented by Robot type into Industrial Robots and Service Robots. The Industrial Robots segment held the larger share of the Global Robotics Software Market in 2022.
The significant growth in demand for industrial robots can be attributed to the fact that they can perform dangerous tasks repeatedly with more accuracy than human beings and have a longer life span to perform such tasks.
These robots also help companies in achieving higher operational efficiency and lowering labor costs which are encouraging more and more organizations to install these robots.
Visit A link Request for Custom Report
GLOBAL ROBOTICS SOFTWARE MARKET BY DEPLOYMENT MODE
The Global Robotics Software market is segmented by deployment mode into On-Premise and On-Demand.
The On-Demand segment held the larger share of the Global Robotics Software Market in 2022.
The on-demand deployment mode or the cloud-based deployment mode is more adopted because it is a cost-effective method by which the companies are able to save a lot of costs related to data, personnel, software, hardware, and maintenance.
GLOBAL ROBOTICS SOFTWARE MARKET BY ENTERPRISE SIZE
The Global Robotics Software market is segmented by enterprise size into Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises.
The Large Enterprises segment held the larger share of the Global Robotics Software Market in 2022.
The covid-19 pandemic made a lot of large enterprises make changes in their manufacturing facilities and deployed automated robots to mitigate any such risks in the future. Also, as the investment costs are a bit high so large enterprises have been quicker to adapt to such models faster than their small and medium enterprise counterparts.
GLOBAL ROBOTICS SOFTWARE MARKET BY END-USER
The Global Robotics Software market is segmented by End-User into Automotive, Retail and E-commerce, Government and Defense, Healthcare, Transportation and Logistics, Manufacturing, IT and Telecommunications and Others.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of the Global Robotics Software Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Robotics Software Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Robotics Software Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Robotics Software Market
- Overview, Product Offerings, and SWOT Analysis of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Robotics Software Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Robotics Software Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Fiber Type / End User Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Robotics Software Market in Major Regions
- Major Production / Consumption Hubs in the Major Regions
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Region
Major Players Mentioned in the report
- ABB Ltd.
- Clearpath Robotics
- NVIDIA Corporation
- CloudMinds Technology, Inc.
- Liquid Robotics, Inc.
- Brain Corporation
- AIBrain, Inc.
- Furhat Corporation
- Neurala, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Realtime Robotics, Inc.
- HAL Robotics
- Quale Infotech
- Anscer Robotics
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Robot Manufacturers
- Robotics Software Developers
- Software and Application Developers for Robotics Industry
- Third-party Service and Maintenance Providers
- Investors and Venture Capitalists in the Robot and Robotic Software Industry
- Market Research & Consulting Firms
- Start-ups & Incumbents in Robotics Industry
- Company Research and Development Institutes
- Government & Regulatory Authorities
- Commercial and Industrial Robots Manufacturers
- Commercial and Industrial Robots Product Assemblers
- Commercial and Industrial Robots Component suppliers
- Raw Material Suppliers for Commercial and Industrial Robots
- Potential Investors in Commercial and Industrial Robots Companies
- Value Added Resellers of Robots
- Industrial OEMs of Commercial and Industrial Robots
- Industrial Automation Solutions Providers
- Robotics Industry Associations
- Robotics Research Groups
- Government Ministries of Electronics
- Government Ministries of Heavy Industries
- Regulatory Organizations for Robots
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For More Information on the Research Report, refer to below links: –