Ecosystem of Plastic Pipes Market in China
China Plastic Pipes Market is at growing stage and has moderately consolidated market. Top three players which include Ying Kou Pipe Group, Huaxiang (Tianjin) Plastic Products Co., Ltd, Zhangjiagang Huasheng Plastic Co. The manufacturers compete more on the basis of quality of the products and product availability in the wholesale and retail outlets, price and product customization at the time of bulk orders and price.
To Know More about this report, download a Free Sample Report
- Rapid urbanization, increasing disposable income of the middle-class population, rising private & public investment have boosted residential construction. In addition, with the increasing Governmental support for housing industrialization have created a strong demand for the plastic pipe in China.
- In the case of end user application, plastic pipes are mostly used in plumbing and civil applications along with application in oil and chemical industry, which are expected to increase at the fastest pace among other end user applications.
Government Initiatives: The Chinese government has provided financial support for the plastic pipe industry through various programs and policies. For instance, the MOHURD and MOF has launched the “Housing Industrialization Development Fund” which provide funding for the development of housing industrialization projects, including the use of plastic pipe in residential and commercial buildings. The government has also provided the tax incentives to support the plastic pipe industry. In 2012, the state administration of Taxation (SAT) released the “Notice on Adjusting the Catalog of High-tech Product Eligible for the Preferential Tax Policies” which included plastic pipe made form new materials, such as high-performance polyethylene (HPPE) and cross-linked polyethylene (PEX), on the list of high-tech products eligible for preferential tax policies. These tax incentives have helped the plastic market till now and will continue to fuel the growth in Plastic Pipe Industry in China.
Increasing Urbanization: China has the largest population the in the world, with this large and growing population, the demand for expansion of infrastructure and the construction of new building is also rising as more people are moving from rural to Urban cities. This is creating demand for infrastructure such as water supply and drainage system, gas supply system and sewage treatment plants, thus fueling the growth in plastic pipe industry of China. Furthermore, The Chinese government effort to promote housing industrialization will also contribute to the growth of plastic pipe industry as plastic pipe are often used in these projects because of their lightweight, corrosion resistance and ease of installation. In addition, the investment in research and innovation for the development of new material will also contribute to the plastic pipe industry, which will be more cost effective and much stronger, which will further increase the growth for the plastic pipe industry in China.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication “China Plastic Pipes Market Outlook to 2027F- Segmented By PVC, PE and Others Pipes, By Organized and Unorganized and By End User Application (Plumbing and Civil, Agriculture, Mining and Industrial, Telecom and Electrical and Others)” by Ken Research observed that plastic pipes market has grown at a fast pace in the past decade and is expected that in the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow in China. The favorable government initiatives, rapid urbanization, increase in exports, rising technological advancements and increasing infrastructure projects are the major factors that are expected to contribute to the market growth over the forecast period. The market is expected to grow at a ~% CAGR during 2022-2027F.
Key Segments Covered in the report:
China Plastic Pipes Market
- By End User Application, 2022 and 2027
- Plumbing and Civil
- Mining and Industrial
- Telecom and Electrical
- Others (Oil & Gas, HVAC, Automotive and other related industries)
- By Type of Pipes, 2022 and 2027
- PVC (CPVC and UPVC)
- Polyethylene (PE) (HDPE, MDPE, LDPE)
- Others (Include Polypropylene pipes, ABS, Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF), PB Etc.)
- By Type of Market Structure, 2022 and 2027
- Organized Sector
- Unorganized Sector
Key Target Audience:
- Plastic Resin Suppliers
- Plastic Pipe and Fitting Manufacturing Companies
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Government Bodies
- Real Estate developers
- Agriculture Sector Companies
- Raw Material Supplier
- PE and Venture Capitalist Firms
Time Period Captured in the Report:
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Base Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023-2027F
Visit This link Request for Custom Report
- Formosa Plastics Corporation
- Na Ya Plastics Corp.
- Ying Kou Pipe Group
- Henan Hesu Construction Material Co., Ltd.
- Huaxiang (Tianjin) Plastic Products Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Junxing Pipe Group Co. Ltd
- Zhangjiagang Huasheng Plastic Co.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- Overview of China Plastic Pipe and Fitting Market
- Value chain analysis
- China Plastic Pipe and Fitting Market Size by Revenue
- Major Players in the China Plastic Pipe and Fitting Market
- Market Segmentation by Type of Pipe (PVC, PE and Others) and By End User Application (Plumbing and Civil, Agriculture, Mining and Industrial, Telecom and Electrical and Others)
- Government Regulations and Standards
- Growth Drivers and Restraints
- Company profile of Major Manufacturers in China
- Future Outlook
- Analyst Recommendation
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below:-
Plastic Materials Suppliers in China
Related Reports By Ken Research:
Indonesia Plastic Pipes and Fittings Market Outlook to 2025
Europe Plastic Pipes and Fittings Market Outlook to 2021