Global Players and Regional Players hold ~45% and ~30% of the market revenue share respectively Despite the Presence of about ~200 Competitors, finds a Recent Market Study on the Global Network Telemetry Market
Network telemetry is a technological system that helps in gaining network insight as well as facilitates effective and automated network management. It offers useful detection capabilities which are extensive. This works in tandem with the dedicated analysis systems that collect, associate and trend observed activity. These solutions monitor, collect and analyze the network data that is in real-time and assist organizations to handle their network infrastructure in an efficient manner.
Ken Research shares 3 key insights on this high-opportunity market from its latest research study.
1. Large Global Players Hold Around 45%, Followed by Regional Players Holding ~30% of the Market Revenue Share
A comprehensive competitive analysis conducted during the Research Study found that the Global Network Telemetry Market is competitive with ~200 players which include globally diversified players, and regional players, as well as a large number of country-niche players.
According to the research, the Global Players held the dominant position in the market in 2021, in terms of market revenue share with about ~45% followed by regional players which account for ~30% of the market share.
2. Players are Increasingly Investing in the Network Telemetry Industry which is Promoting Market Growth
To increase their position in the market, competitors have implemented a variety of organic and inorganic growth techniques. To expand their regional footprint and improve their product offering, these top players used mergers and acquisitions, new product development, and partnerships to address the rising demand for Robotics.
- In November 2022, AMD made 4th Gen AMD EPYC™ processors available which will help clients to modernize their data centers. These processors are fast, and energy-efficient, and will improve the workload performances of enterprises, cloud, and high-performing computers.
Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NTk2MTQ4
3. Increased Adoption of Network Telemetry in Various Parts of the World leading to Major Industry-Wide Developments, Acquisitions, and Deal-Wins
- In February 2022, AMD completed its acquisition of Xilinx for US$ 49Bn making it the largest deal in the chip industry globally. The acquisition will help AMD to expand its CPUs and GPUs focus with the addition of the programmable chips of Xilinx which will help the company to strengthen its position in telecommunications, data centers, and embedded computing.
- In April 2020, NVIDIA completed the acquisition of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. for US$7 Bn. Both companies were focused on data center computing, NVIDIA additionally wanted to leverage the acquired entity’s networking technology which will enable the company to offer its customers lower operating costs and optimal utilization of computing resources.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:-
Snapshot of the Global Network Telemetry Market
Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
Market size and Segmentation of the Global Network Telemetry Market
Historic Growth of the Overall Global Network Telemetry Market and Segments
Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Network Telemetry Market
Overview, Product Offerings, and SWOT Analysis of Key Competitors
COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Network Telemetry Market
Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Network Telemetry Market and by Segments
Market Size of Fiber Type / End User Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
Analysis of the Network Telemetry Market in Major Regions
Major Production / Consumption Hubs in the Major Regions
Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Region
Major Players Mentioned in the report
Arista Networks, Inc.
Cisco Systems, Inc.
Juniper Networks, Inc.
VOLANSYS Technologies (An ACL Digital Company)
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC.
Auvik Networks Inc.
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
Network Telemetry Solutions and Service Providers
Network Telemetry Developers
Software and Application Developers for Network Telemetry Industry
Third-party Service and Maintenance Providers
Investors and Venture Capitalists in the Network Telemetry Industry
Market Research & Consulting Firms
Start-ups & Incumbents in Network Telemetry Industry
Company Research and Development Institutes
Government & Regulatory Authorities
Network Infrastructure Companies
Time Period Captured in the Report
Historical Period: 2017-2021
Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below:-