Technology is being embraced by JLL to meet the needs of their clients today and anticipate the opportunities of tomorrow. Their commitment to leading this transformation is a key component of their growth strategy and is reflected in their significant investments. JLLT is a global leader in Proptech – enhancing and refining their technology capabilities in order to deliver significant competitive advantages and value to their clients and the company.
With multiple cloud-based software solutions, the group enables occupiers and investors to make better decisions using data and analytics, gain unique insights, and reduce operating costs. By acquiring a number of companies in 2021, they strengthened their technological capabilities and broadened their product offerings:
- Skyline, a leading artificial intelligence technology company, uses proprietary machine learning models to gain a competitive advantage in originating and analyzing real estate opportunities for their producers
- Building Engines, a leading platform for building operations
- Hank is a virtual engineering platform focused on sustainability.
- With technological innovation and digitalization, these innovative concepts have flourished and percolated all aspects of our daily lives
According to the research report, “KSA Reseal Estate Services Market Outlook to 2026F” The combination of new market entrants, new technologies and changing demographics have created disruptive models within commercial real estate. JLL has observed the line between technologically-driven operating businesses and real estate blurring. As the cost of technology and computing power continues to decline and the demand for higher speed, reliability, transparency and data-driven decisions in the e-commerce supply chain increases, logistics real estate is experiencing an accelerated introduction and innovation of new technology.
For more information, request a free sample
Key Segments Covered
KSA Real Estate Services Market
- Semi Government
- Makkah and Madinah
- Capital Markets
- Project and Development Service
- Property and Facility Management
- Advisory and Consulting.
Key Target Audience
- Real Estate Service Companies
- Facility Management Services Companies
- Real Estate Association
- Real Estate Developers
- Architects and Agents.
Time Period Captured in the Report:
- Base Year: 2021
- Forecast Period: 2021–2026F
Visit A link Request for Custom Report
- Knight Frank
- Compass and others.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- KSA Real Estate Services Market Overview
- KSA Real Estate Services Market Size
- KSA Real Estate Services Market Ecosystem
- Market Ecosystem
- Value chain Analysis
- Decision Making Parameters for Customers
- Market Size for KSA Real Estate Services
- Market Segmentation for KSA Real Estate Service
- SWOT Analysis
- Issues and Challenges
- Key Trends in KSA Real Estate Services Market
- Issues and Challenges in KSA Real Estate Services Market
- Competition Framework
- COVID-19 Impact
- Future Outlook and Projections
For More Information on the Research Report, refer to below links: –
KSA Real Estate Services Market: Ken Research
Riyadh Hospitality Market Outlook to 2023