Driven by Increasing Demand for Cleaning Agents and Sanitation Products, the Global Market is Forecasted to Reach US$8 Bn by 2028 says Ken Research Study.
Surfactants are typically organic molecules that are amphiphilic and contain both hydrophobic (tail) and hydrophilic groups (head). Biosurfactants contain at least one hydrophilic or hydrophobic group generated from plants, therefore they are not entirely sourced from plants.
Ken Research shares 3 key insights on this high-opportunity market from its latest research study.
1. Eco-Friendly Qualities of Biosurfactants is Boosting the Market Growth
According to Research estimates, the Global Biosurfactants Market – which was valued from around US$ 4 Bn in 2017 to nearly US$ 6 Bn in 2022 – is expected to grow further to more than US$ 8 Bn opportunity by 2028.
Biosurfactants meet the sustainability concerns of consumers in different parts of the world which is positively impacting the market’s growth rate. Synthetic surfactants are harmful to developing aquatic life. The increased public knowledge of environmental issues and concerns related to compound surfactants has rekindled interest in finding eco-friendly characteristic substitutes for them in garment cleaners.
Biosurfactants are increasingly preferred over chemical surfactants because of their low toxicity, resistance to temperature and pH changes, and high biodegradability. Also, it is particularly advantageous because it may be produced using renewable resources.
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NTk2MTAz2. The Demand for Heavy Oil Recovery to Boost the Demand for Biosurfactants Market
The need to increase recovery rates and extract more energy from existing reservoirs has been prompted by rising global energy demands and the inadequacy of fossil fuel resources. The high usage of rhamnolipid-based bio-surfactant in boosting heavy oil recovery at high-temperature and high-salinity conditions is due to its efficient interfacial activity, foaming performance, and wettability. These elements are predicted to increase the market share of biosurfactants used in oilfield chemicals.
Furthermore, the market is anticipated to grow in the near future due to rising demand for cleaning oil tanks and recovering hydrocarbons as well as due to the advantages that biosurfactants have over chemical dispersants.
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NTk2MTAz
The main issue for producers is that bio-based surfactants’ characteristics are constrained, which restricts wider application in industries. Surfactants are usually adopted in product formulations when an alteration in one component affects the performance of the final product.
A considerable number of customers are not aware of the types and uses of different Biosurfactants and are not sure that their goods would be changed in any way by adding components like Biosurfactants. As a result, this industry is greatly impacted by technological breakthroughs. Brand owners carefully watch what technology developers bring to market before making significant judgments about new product development.
Customers are unable to bear the risks associated with working with a single manufacturer. As a result, a dearth of producers of biosurfactants can prevent further development. The EU law that must be followed in order to register a new product after development takes time and money, but it is essential.
The below table shows the results of the toxicity test of Biosurfactants mixtures to vegetables and organisms.
|Test Compound||Organism/Vegetable Test||Toxicity|
|Emulsan||Mysidopsis bahia||LC50 (200 mg/L)|
|Emulsan||Menidia beryllina||LC50 (300 mg/L)|
|Candida sphaerica UCP 0995 biosurfactant||Brassica oleracea||86% GI|
|Candida sphaerica UCP 0995 biosurfactant||Artemia salina||LC50 (600 mg/L)|
Source: Industry Publications, Ken Research Analysis
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of Global Biosurfactants Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Biosurfactants Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Biosurfactants Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Biosurfactants Market
- Overview, Product Offerings, and SWOT Analysis of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Biosurfactants Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Biosurfactants Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Product / Application Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Biosurfactants Market in Major Regions
- Major Production / Consumption Hubs in the Major Regions
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Country
Major Companies Profiled in the Report
- BASF SE
- Evonik Industries
- Lion Corporation
- Croda International PLC
- Biotensidon GmbH
- AkzoNobel N.V.
- Saraya Co., Ltd.
- Jeneil Biotech, Inc.
- Givaudan SA
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Kensing Solution
- Altinbio Scientific Private Limited
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Biosurfactants Manufacturers
- Detergent Manufacturers
- Household Cleaners Manufacturers
- Industrial Cleaners Manufacturers
- Chemical Companies
- Specialty Chemicals Manufacturers
- Biochemical Companies
- Consumer Products Marketing Agencies
- Chemicals Research Institutes
- Entrepreneurs in Chemicals Industry
- Government Ministries and Departments of Chemical Industry
- Industrial Chemicals Regulatory Authorities
- Financial Institutions focused on Chemical Industry
- PE and VC Firms focused on Chemical Industry
- Potential Entrants into Biosurfactants Industry
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For more information on the research report, refer to below link: