Country Niche Players Dominate the Market Holding ~40% of Revenue Share Despite the Presence of about ~200 competitors comprising a Several Regional Players and Global Players, finds a recent market study on Global Industrial Starch Market by Ken Research
Starch is a homopolysaccharide generated from glucose units that are stored in plants as carbohydrates. It is created from fragments of plant cells and is stored in seeds, tubers, and roots. It is used commonly in various industries such as food and beverage, feed, pharmaceuticals, and others. There are several different sources of industrial starches, including corn, potatoes, wheat, and others.
Ken Research shares 3 key insights on the competitive landscape of this dynamic market from its latest research study.
1. Country Niche Players Who Comprise ~55% in Terms of the Number of Competitors Hold the Dominant Revenue Share
Competitive Analysis by the Ken Research Study found that the Global Industrial Starch market is highly competitive with ~200 players which include globally diversified players, regional players as well as a large number of country-niche players having their own niche in the development and execution for specific segments. The country-niche players comprise just about ~55% in terms of the number of companies, followed by regional players accounting for ~30% in terms of the number of companies. Most of the country-niche players are raw material suppliers. Some of these who successfully evolve to create specific industrial starch often get acquired by large global players seeking to grow and diversify quickly.
- In March 2020, Western Polymer, a company that produces natural and modified potato thickeners for food and industrial purposes, was acquired by Ingredion Inc. The acquisition is anticipated to increase Ingredion’s capacity to produce potato thickeners, improve its processing abilities, and increase the business and customer base for its higher-value specialty ingredients.
- In April 2021, Cargill partnered with Starpro, Thailand’s leading manufacturer of food-grade tapioca starch. This alliance aims to increase its specialty tapioca starch solutions in the Asia Pacific area, aiding food makers with their product processing needs and meeting consumers’ sensory expectations.
Request For Sample Report @https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NTk2MDU1
2. Leading Specialist Global Players’ Ongoing Efforts To Provide Industrial Starch To a Variety of Industries Drive the Growth of the Market
Detailed comparative analysis of key competitors available within the Research Study shows that specialist companies, such as Archer Daniels Midland Company, and Gain Processing Corporation are highly focused on providing a significant number of industrial starch products that can be used across multiple industries, including food & beverage, Paper Making, Pharmaceuticals, and many more.
- In March 2021, in order to expand its plant-based portfolio, Ingredion Incorporated introduced PURITY P 1002, a pea starch. The product improves texture for a variety of products, including vegan cheese, gluten-free baked goods, and gelatin-free confectionary.
3. Government Initiatives to Aid in the Expansion of the Global Market for Industrial Starch
- In June 2021, Marie-Claude Bibeau, Canada’s Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food, and Saskatchewan Agriculture Minister David Marit announced US$2.5 million in support for research sponsored by the University of Saskatchewan exploring novel applications for starches derived from pulse crops.
- In April 2019, the Ghanaian government has announced intentions to establish a cassava starch processing facility in the western region before the end of the year as part of its One District One Factory (IDIF) initiative.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of Global Industrial Starch Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Industrial Starch Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Industrial Starch Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Industrial Starch Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and Strength & Weakness of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Industrial Starch Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Industrial Starch Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Application Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of Global Industrial Starch in Major Regions
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs within Each Region
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Region
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Shubham Starch Chem Pvt. Ltd
- SPAC Starch Products (India) Private Limited
- Sanstar Bio – Polymers Ltd.
- Bangkok Starch Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Everest Starch Pvt. Ltd.
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Industrial Starch Companies
- Industrial Starch Manufacturers Association
- Food Manufacturers Association
- Food Grade Chemicals Manufacturers
- Research & Development Institutes for Industrial Starch
- Industrial Starch Manufactures
- Industrial Starch Supplier
- Industrial Starch Raw Material Provider
- Investment Banks Targeting Industrial Starch Market
- Industrial Foods Manufacturers
- Food Ingredients Manufacturers
- Government Ministries and Departments of Foods
- Government Ministries and Departments of Chemicals
- Food Research Institutes
- Food Regulatory Authorities
Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For More Information on the Research Report, refer to below links: –
Global Industrial Starch Market: Ken Research
LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
Contact Us: –