Regional Players Dominate the Market Holding by ~45% of its Presence in Terms of Number of Players Despite Presence of about ~200 Competitors Comprising a Large Number of Country-Niche Players and Global Players, finds a recent market study on Global Silicone Sealants Market
Silicone sealants are frequently utilized in building projects for panels, expansion joints, weatherproofing, and many more purposes. These substances are a sort of adhesive that are frequently found in a liquid or gel-like state and that must be cured or dried to get the best adherence. The product has applications in building & construction, semiconductors & electronics, automotive, glass, wood furniture, and others.
Apart from that, the ongoing search for industrial adhesives and sealants with innovative chemical formulas that can endure high levels of stress goes hand in hand with the transformation taking place in the manufacturing and architectural sectors. This is positively impacting the silicone sealants market.
Ken Research shares 3 key insights on this high opportunity market from its latest research study.
- Regional Players that Constitute Largest Market Presence of 45% of Total Number of Competitors While Large Global Players Also Have a Strong Presence and Hold 15%
A comprehensive competitive analysis conducted during the Research Study found that the global silicone sealants market is highly competitive with ~200 players which include globally diversified players, regional players as well as a large number of country-niche players having their niche in silicone sealants tech advancement for multiple industries. The regional players comprise about 45% in terms of the number of companies while large global players account for ~15% of the market presence.
- Major Players Have Been Trying to Enhance Their Revenues by Expanding Their Coverage of End User Industries through Appropriate Products
With multiple global corporations and regional players conducting their companies through a variety of products and a vast distribution network, the market is considerably competitive by nature. From product manufacturing to final product distribution to multiple places, the enterprises in the sector have a high degree of integration.
To Know More about this Study Request for a Sample Report
Key players have a significant presence in various end-user industries like building & construction, semiconductors & electronics, automotive, glass, wood furniture, and various others. Not just key players but also emerging players are expanding in different industries with silicone sealants products and are also investing in marketing strategies like collaborations and technological development to compete in the industry.
- Post-Covid Pandemic, the Expansion in New Construction Projects has Positively Impacted the Market
The coronavirus pandemic’s development as a major global health catastrophe has harmed the industrial sector internationally. The construction industry has been particularly harmed by the pandemic’s effects on supply chain disruptions, a scarcity of raw materials, and the shutdown of significant facilities.
According to the RICS 2020a (RICS Global Construction Monitor), which surveyed more than 2000 experts in the sector, lockdowns related to COVID-19 resulted in the suspension of up to 25% of construction activity contracts globally. The main market for silicone sealants has been stagnant, which has made it difficult for that industry to grow over time.
However, the gradual resumption of business operations increased focus on the construction industry, and the ensuing rise in demand for products like silicone sealants may herald the prospect of a recovery in the years to come. Manufacturers are focusing on expanding their capacity through acquisitions and joint ventures to fulfill the demands of a changing market. For instance, Soudal bought the silicone manufacturing facility of Momentive Performance Materials in April 2021 to help with its expansion in the high-quality sealants sector.
Increased adoption of Silicone Sealants in Various Parts of the World leading to major Industry-Wide Developments, Acquisitions, and Deal-Wins
- In October 2021, Silicone Engineering Ltd., a major European producer of silicone material solutions situated in Lancashire, United Kingdom, has been acquired by Rogers Corporation, expanding Rogers’ current advanced silicone platform. It gives Rogers, access to a European Center of Excellence to service clients in the industrial, medical, electric vehicle (EV) and hybrid electric vehicle (HEV), electric vehicle (EV), and other areas that demand top-notch silicone solutions.
- In September 2022, American Sealants Inc. is assisting aquariums and zoos with the pandemic recovery process while maintaining animal security and safety during severe weather. For zoos and aquariums all across the world, American Sealants Inc. offers a range of services, from ongoing maintenance to fabrication and installation of acrylic exhibit walls and windows that won’t scratch.
- In Jun 2022, the “industry first” recyclable silicone-based tire sealant solution was created in collaboration between Bridgestone Americas and Dow and debuted at the 2022 Silicone Expo in Detroit.
Key Topics Covered in the Report: –
- Snapshot of Global Silicone Sealants Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of Global Silicone Sealants Market
- Historic Growth of Overall Global Silicone Sealants Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of Global Silicone Sealants Market
- Overview, Product Offerings, and SWOT Analysis of Key Competitors
- Covid 19 Impact on the Overall Global Silicone Sealants Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Silicone Sealants Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Technology / Application Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of Silicone Sealants Market in Major Regions
- Major Production / Consumption Hubs in the Major Regions
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Country
Major Companies Profiled in the Report
- 3M Company
- BASF SE
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- TKK D. O. O
- PPG Industries
- GCP Applied Technologies
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Sika A.G.
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Tengyu Chemical (Longkou) Co., Ltd.
- Jinwuhuan Neutral Silicone Sealant
- American Sealants Inc.
- Robert Mckeown Co., Inc.
- Anti-Seize Technology, A.S.T. Industries, Inc.
- Ravensberger Wachs-Chemie Bernhard Seidel GmbH & Co KG
- Nan Pao
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Construction Industry Personnel
- Electronics Manufacturers
- Vehicles Manufacturers
- Wood Furniture Manufacturers
- Wood Product Manufacturers
- Glass Furniture Manufacturers
- Glass Product Manufacturers
- Acetoxy Silicone Sealant Manufacturers
- Amino Silicone Sealant Manufacturers
- Oximinics Silicone Sealant Manufacturers
- Acetic Silicone Sealant Manufacturers
- Room Temperature Vulcanizing (RTV) Technology Providers
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2019-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2030F
For More Information on The Research Report, Refer to Below Link: –
Global Silicone Sealants Market Analysis
Related Report by Ken Research: –
India Coupling Agents & Compatibilizers Market Outlook to 2023 – By Application (Packaging & Plastics Industry, Automotives Industry, Adhesives & Sealants and Paints & Coatings, Rubber Industry, Energy Sector and Others) and by Coupling Agents (Maleic Anhydride Grafted Polymers, Silane Coupling Agents and Others)
Contact Us: –
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications