Driven by the Adoption of Ultrafast Lasers for Dimensional Accuracy in The Consumer Electronics Sector, The Global Ultrafast Lasers Market is forecasted to reach nearly US$ 4 Bn by 2028 says Ken Research Study.
Ultrafast Lasers are lasers, which emit optical pulses i.e. flash of light for an ultrashort duration such as picosecond (10-12 seconds) or femtosecond (10−15 seconds) time. There are different types of ultrafast lasers such as mode-locked lasers, titanium-sapphire lasers, and more which are widely deployed in consumer electronics, medical, automotive, aerospace & defense, and industrial end-user industries for micromachining, bio imaging, and medical device fabrication purposes.
Ken Research shares 3 key insights on this high-opportunity market from its latest research study.
1. The Ultrafast Lasers Market Is Witnessing Steady Growth Owing to the Adoption of Ultrafast Lasers for Dimensional Accuracy
The Ultrafast Lasers market is witnessing steady growth owing to the adoption of Ultrafast Lasers for dimensional accuracy in consumer electronics, networking and telecom, transportation, and automotive industries, the dimensional accuracy means the degree to which a printed object matches the dimensions and specifications of the original file. Dimensional accuracy ensures that the components of products such as sub-assemblies of electronic devices such as a capacitor, processors, and more function properly.
- In October 2022, Coherent, Inc. launched a new addon product HIGHvision for Coherent HIGHmotion 2D and RLSK which enables precision seam tracking and beam position control for wielding. HIGHvision is equipped with Advanced image-processing algorithms that can recognize part orientation and identify misalignments with the help of Fiber lasers.
According to Ken Research estimates, the Global Ultrafast Lasers Market – valued at around ~US$ 1 billion in 2017 and estimated to reach nearly ~US$ 2 billion by 2022 – it is further expected to reach a market size of ~US$ 4 billion opportunity by 2028.
To learn more about this report, request a free sample copy
2. The Adoption of Ultrafast Lasers in the Automotive Industry Is Providing Notable Growth Opportunities for the Global Ultrafast Lasers Market Growth
The COVID-19 epidemic obviously has an influence on a number of industries, but if things return to normal, it is believed that the economy would recover. For instance, the automobile industry will undergo a significant shift toward electric vehicles (EVs), which would increase the demand for ultrafast laser systems. Thus to fulfill that demand many companies are now focusing on products, especially for the automotive industry.
- In January 2021, SLD Laser launched the world’s first dual-emission white/infrared laser light for automotive and consumer applications. The new IR Laser offers a precision long-range of 250 meters, and high-speed LiFi communications (Li-Fi is the wireless communication technology that uses light to transmit data) faster than 20 GB per second enabling safe distance with precise illumination patterns and minimum glare to the human eye.
3. Complications during the manufacturing of ultrafast lasers are one of the major challenges hindering the growth of the global ultrafast lasers Industry.
The various complications of ultrafast lasers during the production of ultrafast laser products, such as nonlinear effects during beam propagation and interaction process are making the overall ultrafast lasers more expensive, and slow for the working. Beam propagation is the ratio or beam quality factor, which measures the laser beam quality that represents the degree of variation of a beam i.e. spectral width of the laser.
The below graphs depict the average Spectral width of Ultrafast Lasers in nm.
Key Topics Covered in the Report: –
Snapshot of Global Ultrafast Lasers Market
Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
Market size and Segmentation of the Global Ultrafast Lasers Market
Historic Growth of the Overall Global Ultrafast Lasers Market and Segments
Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Ultrafast Lasers Industry
Overview, Product Offerings, and Strategic Developments of Key Competitors
COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Ultrafast Lasers Market
Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Ultrafast Lasers Market and by Segments
Market Size of Application/End-user Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
Analysis of the Global Ultrafast Lasers Market
Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs within Each Major Country
Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Region
Key Competitors Mention in the Report
DPSS Lasers Inc.
MKS Instruments Inc.
Jenoptik Laser GmbH
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
QLM TECHNOLOGY LTD
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
Ultrafast Lasers Manufacturers
Ultrafast Lasers Raw Material Suppliers
Ultrafast Lasers Products Manufacturers
Ultrafast Lasers Industry Association
Ultrafast Lasers Companies
Distributors of Ultrafast Lasers
Ultrafast Lasers Marketing Companies
Venture Capitalists Targeting Ultrafast Lasers Industry
Contract Manufacturing Organizations of Ultrafast Laser Device (CMOs)
Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) of Ultrafast Laser Devices
Government Ministries and Departments of Electronics
Time Period Captured in the Report
Historical Period: 2017-202
Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below: –