Trends And Challenges In the ATM Managed Services Market In India
In India, remarkable growth was witnessed in ATM industry during the past decade. Economic advancement in the country, increase in income level generally in urban areas due to growth in job opportunities and evolution to mass banking from class banking have driven the market for ATM industry in recent years.
The Cash Recycler machine (CRM) is a self-service terminal that lets the customer make deposit and withdrawal transactions of cash. All successful transactions are immediately credited or debited in real time and customers are issued an acknowledgment slip confirming the transaction. CRMs in India have RBI supported note identification protocols and mechanisms.
Major Cost And Profitability Analysis
There are several factors which determine the profitability of an ATM. While the availability of cash in an ATM is the basic requirement, other requisites such as network monitoring and others are the support services that are necessary for operating an ATM. While a bank is only responsible for providing cash and its brand name to the ATM under brown label ATM, third party vendors are given the charge of the ATMs related services.
What Is Competitive Scenario In India ATM Managed Services Market?
The competition stage of the ATM Managed Service market is moderately concentrated with banks and other non- financial entities following a policy of having at least two vendors for the management of their ATM centers and simultaneously having the best combination of technology and cost efficiency.
Visit A link Request for Sample Report
There is a surge in the demand for ATM Managed Services over the past few years as the banks are now consistently focusing on being competent in their core services and outsourcing ATM related services to ATM Managed Service Providers. Hitachi Payments, Tata Communication Payments Solution, Electronic Payments and Solutions, AGS Transact, Fidelity Information Services, Financial Software and Systems, NCR Corporation, CMS Infosystem are the major players in the industry. The market is dominated by Hitachi Payments with a share of ~% followed by AGS Transact at ~% in terms of revenues during FY’2022. However, the market for ATM Supply and deployment companies is highly concentrated with few players constituting more than two-third of the total share. Most of the players in the market have entered into strategic tie-ups and partnerships with foreign companies in order to reduce the cost of manufacturing or to provide other value added services to their clients.
What Is The Future Outlook For India ATM Managed Services Market?
Over the forecast period, ATM managed services market In India is estimated to grow at a CAGR of ~%, as it is anticipated that a higher proportion of population will become banked. The revenue generated by the end of FY’2027 is expected to be over INR ~ billion. The revenue is expected to increase throughout the period as the country will benefit from the implemented schemes of Financial Inclusion and Jan Dhan Yojana coupled with the increasing awareness among the population of semi-urban and rural areas for the usage of ATMs There will be an increase in the demand for Managed Services owing to the increase in the number of ATMs in the country especially in the rural and backward areas. The implementation of cassette swap in the future by the banks will give the cash management companies another tranche of revenues, hence supporting their growth.
Visit A link Request for Custom Report
The implementation of cassette swap in the future by the banks will give the cash management companies another tranche of revenues, hence supporting their growth. The market scenario is also expected to change from being moderately concentrated to being fragmented with the introduction of new players in the market such as SFBs, Payments bank and White Label ATM Operators.
Key Target Audience
- ATM Managed service providers
- Cash management companies
- ATM Manufacturers
- White Label ATM Management companies
- Public and Private Sector Banks including Payments Banks
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and NHB
- ATM Switch companies
- Cash Reconciliation Companies
- Digital Payments Merchants
- VC & PEs, Investment Bankers
Time Period Captured in the Report:
- Historical Year: FY2016-FY2026
- Base Year: FY2022
- Forecast Period: FY2022 – FY2027F
- Hitachi Payments
- AGS Transact
- Diebold Nixdorf
- NCR Corporation
- Tata Communication Payment
- CMS Infosystems
- Writer Business Services
- Brink’s Arya
- SIS Prosegur
- And Others
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- India ATM Managed Services Market Size (FY’2016-FY’2022)
- India ATM Managed Services Market Overview
- India ATM Managed Services Market Segmentation By Type Of ATMs (Managed Services, Brown Label ATM, Managed By Banks, White Label ATMs)
- India ATM Managed Services market Segmentation By Type Of ATM Machine (Cash Dispensing And Cash Recyclers)
- India ATM Managed Services Market Segmentation By Service Offerings (ATM Repair And Maintenance, ATM Site Management, Transaction Processing, Cash Reconciliation Statement, Content And Electronic Journal Management )
- India ATM Managed Services Market Segmentation By Business Model (Fixed Pay Model And Variable Pay Model)
- India ATM Cash Management Services Market Segmentation By Services (ATM Replenishment, CIT, CPD And Others)
- India ATM Managed Services market Ecosystem And Value Chain Analysis
- Snapshot on India ATM Cash Management Services Market.
- Snapshot on India ATM Supply Market
- Decision Making Process And Tender Process Applicable In India ATM Managed Services Market
- Trend And Developments In India ATM Managed Services Market
- Issues And Challenges In India ATM Managed Services Market
- Impact of Demonetization and COVID-19 on the ATM Managed Services Market
- Current Deployment and Future growth of Cash Recycling Machines in India
- Recent Investment Details (Mergers, Acquisition And Partnerships) In India ATM Managed Services Market
- Complete Competition Analysis Including Heat Maps & Strength and Weakness Of The Major Companies.
- Competitive Landscape Of Major Players In India ATM Managed Services Market
- SWOT Analysis Of India ATM Managed Services Market
- Future Outlook And Projections Of India ATM Managed Services Market (FY’2022-FY’2027F)
- Analyst Recommendations
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below:-
Related Reports by Ken Research