Ecosystem of Plastic Pipes Market in Australia
Australia Plastic Pipes Market is at growing stage and has consolidated market. Top three players which include Iplex Pipelines, Vinidex and Pipemakers. Iplex Pipelines, Australia is the biggest manufacturer of plastic pipes and fittings in the country. It is followed by Vinidex and Pipemakers. The manufacturers compete more on the basis of quality of the products and product availability in the wholesale and retail outlets and product customization at the time of bulk orders and price.
- Rapid urbanization, increasing disposable income of the middle-class population, rising private & public investment are expected to boost the residential construction in Australia.
- Increase in government initiatives to rebuild older buildings for high-rise buildings is expected to increase the sewerage treatment projects in the country owing to which there is need of better piping to ensure water delivery.
- The domestic manufacturing is expected to increase in the near future. In the case of end user application, plastic pipes used in plumbing and civil applications along with application in oil and chemical industry are expected to increase at fastest pace among other end user applications.
Increasing Awareness about Benefits of Plastic Pipes: The plastic pipes and shapes market are expected to benefit from the rising awareness of advantages of plastic pipes and fittings over their substitutes. Plastic pipes and fittings are lighter in weight and cheaper than traditionally used metal pipes, and they do not rust or corrode. Plastic pipes also have insulative properties, which prevent the forming of condensation on pipes carrying cold water and decrease the heat loss in pipes carrying hot water. Other benefits of plastic pipes include quick installation times and long service life. The installation time for a PVC pipe was around 30% faster than a concrete pipe of the same size. These factors are likely to boost the demand for plastic pipes and shapes and drive the market going forward.
Increasing Urbanization: With this large and growing population, the demand for expansion of infrastructure and the construction of new building is also rising as more people are moving from rural to Urban cities. This is creating demand for infrastructure such as water supply and drainage system, gas supply system and sewage treatment plants etc., thus fueling the growth in plastic pipe industry of Australia. Furthermore, The Australian government effort to promote housing industrialization will also contribute to the growth of plastic pipe industry as plastic pipe are often used in these projects because of their lightweight, corrosion resistance and ease of installation.
Antimicrobial Additives for Plastic Pipes: Construction companies are increasingly using antimicrobial additives for plastic pipes to improve hygiene. There are rising concerns about the consumption of drinking water distributed through PVC and PEX pipes used in residential and commercial buildings. The concerns are mainly about the leaching of chemicals that can give water a plastic taste and the leaching of bacteria that can inhibit the growth of waterborne diseases. Antimicrobial additives prevent leakage of chemicals into the drinking water supply and inhibit the growth of major sources of waterborne diseases such as harmful bacteria, fungi, mold and algae.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication “Australia Plastic Pipe Market Outlook to 2027F – Segmented By PVC, PE and Others Pipes, By Organized and Unorganized, By Regions and By End User Application (Plumbing and Civil, Agriculture, Mining and Industrial, Telecom and Electrical and Others)” by Ken Research observed that plastic pipes market is an emergent hardware market in Australia at a growing stage from the economic crisis after pandemic. The rising government policies and demand for PVC pipes, infrastructural development along with government initiatives is expected to contribute to the market growth over the forecast period. The market is expected to grow at a ~% CAGR during 2022-2027F owing to the rise in economy of the country, increasing technology and new government policies.
Key Segments Covered in the report:
Australia Plastic Pipes Market
- By End User Application
- Plumbing and Civil
- Mining and Industrial
- Telecom and Electrical
- Others (Oil & Gas, HVAC, Automotive and other related industries)
- By Type of Pipes
- PVC (CPVC and UPVC)
- Polyethylene (PE) (HDPE, MDPE, LDPE)
- Others (Include Polypropylene pipes, ABS, Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF), PB Etc.)
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NTk2MjYx
- By Type of Market Structure
- Organized Sector
- Unorganized Sector
Key Target Audience:
- Plastic Resin Suppliers
- Plastic Pipe and Fitting Manufacturing Companies
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Government Bodies
- Real Estate developers
- Agriculture Sector Companies
Time Period Captured in the Report:
- Historical Period: 2017-2022
- Base Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2022-2027F
Ask for Customization @ https://www.kenresearch.com/ask-customization.php?Frmdetails=NTk2MjYx
- Iplex Pipelines Pty Ltd
- Vinidex Pty Ltd
- Pipemakers Pty Ltd
- David Moss Corporation
- Reliance Worldwide Corporation (Aust. Pty Ltd)
- Philmac Pty Ltd
- Pipekings Pty Ltd (Australian Plastic Profile)
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- Overview of Australia Plastic Pipe and Fitting Market
- Value chain analysis
- Australia Plastic Pipe and Fitting Market Size by Revenue
- Major Players in the Australia Plastic Pipe and Fitting Market
- Market Segmentation by Type of Pipe (PVC, PE and Others) and By End User Application (Plumbing and Civil, Agriculture, Mining and Industrial, Telecom and Electrical and Others)
- Government Regulations and Standards
- Growth Drivers and Restraints
- Company profile of Major Manufacturers (Iplex Pipelines Pty Ltd, Vinidex Pty Ltd., Pipemakers Pty Ltd, David Moss Corporation, Reliance Worldwide Corporation (Aust. Pty Ltd), Philmac Pty Ltd, Pipekings Pty Ltd (Australian Plastic Profile)
- Future Outlook
- Analyst Recommendation
For more information on the research reports, refer to below link:
Indonesia Plastic Pipes and Fittings Market Outlook to 2025 – By Type of Pipe (PVC, HDPE, and PP and PVDF) and By End User Application (Water Supply and Irrigation, Sewage, Mining, Cable Protection and Others)
India Plastic Pipes and Fittings Market Forecast to 2026 – By PVC Pipes (UPVC and CPVC Pipes), by Applications (Irrigation, Sewerage, Water Supply and Plumbing and Borewell Application), by Organized and Unorganized Sector and by regions