Driven by the growing awareness regarding the adverse impact of antibiotics on animal health along with rising demand for antimicrobial byproducts or antibiotic alternatives in the animal feed industry, the Global Eubiotics Market is forecasted to reach nearly US$ 8 Bn by 2028 says Ken Research Study.
Eubiotics are feed additives that help with animal growth and health maintenance by preserving the digestive health of animals. Animal Eubiotics aid in the correct nutrition absorption necessary for the animal body to operate normally. It is necessary for the development of well-nourished animals. Eubiotics are feed additives that take the place of antibiotics and are healthier for an animal’s general digestive health.
Ken Research shares 3 key insights on this high-demand market from its latest research study.
1. Growing Demand for Animal Nutrition Products to boost Immunity and Gut Health Encourage Market Growth
The surging demand for Eubiotics to optimize nutrition absorption, and boost livestock’s immunity and gut health among livestock producers is likely to propel the growth of the market. Moreover, the increase in prices of natural feed grade and the use of feed additives to raise healthy animals is anticipated to augment the growth of the global Eubiotics market. However, complexity in the trade due to stringent regulations laid by governmental bodies may impede the growth of the market.
According to Ken Research estimates, the Global Eubiotics Market – valued at around US$ 3 Bn in 2017 and estimated to reach nearly US$ 5 Bn by 2022 – is expected to grow to around US$ 8 Bn opportunity by 2028.
2. Increasing Consumption of Meat and Meat Products Globally is Driving the Market Growth
The increasing demand for meat and meat products among consumers is directly boosting the demand for Eubiotics among animal producers as it helps improve the body mass of the animals which is expected to augment the growth of the market. In addition, the rising trend for landless meat production facilities with increasing mass production of meat is increasing the demand for Eubiotics as feed additives which will aid the growth of the global Eubiotics market.
The below graph depicts the increased consumption of meat globally in million tonnes.
3. Stringent Regulations on the Trade of Eubiotics Feed Additives Are the Most Significant Barrier to the Growth of the Market.
The complexity in the trade of Eubiotics products due to the imposition of strict regulations laid by governmental bodies may hamper the growth of the market. The imposition of import tariffs or regulations on the import and export of goods may restrict the trade of Eubiotics and may impede the growth of the global Eubiotics market. The use of Eubiotics in pet foods has carefully inspected the ingredients used in food preparation. The high standards required for commercialization may be a significant barrier to the market’s expansion, which also results in the high cost of the food items.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of the Global Eubiotics Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Eubiotics Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Eubiotics Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Eubiotics Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and Strengths & Weaknesses of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Eubiotics Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Eubiotics Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Function Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of Global Eubiotics in Major Regions
- Major Type/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs within Each Region
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Region
Major Players Mentioned in the Report
- Novus International, Inc.
- Lallemand, Inc.
- Behn Meyer
- Lesaffre Group
- Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Hansen Holding A/S
- BASF SE
- Cargill, Incorporated
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Bluestar Adisseo Co
- Roquette Frères
- Associated British Foods plc
- Evonik Industries AG
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Eubiotics Manufacturers
- Eubiotics Association
- Research & Development Institutes for Eubiotics
- Eubiotics Materials and Ingredients Suppliers
- Eubiotics Distributors
- Probiotics Manufacturers
- Investment Banks Targeting Eubiotics Market
- Food Research and Development Institutes
- Market Research & Consulting Firms
- Banking and Financial Service Providers
- Government & Regulatory Authorities
- Investors in Food Start-ups
- Start-ups & Incumbents in Food Sector
- Certification & Inspection Companies
- F&B Marketing Agencies
- Dietary Supplement manufacturers
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below:-