GLOBAL CHIPLESS RADIO FREQUENCY IDENTIFICATION MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
The Global Chipless Radio Frequency Identification market is segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia- pacific and LAMEA.
North America accounted for the largest market share in 2022 among all regions within the Global Chipless Radio Frequency Identification Market. On the other hand, the Asia Pacific region is expected to record a higher growth rate during the forecast period owing to the adoption of new technologies and advancements in the healthcare, retail, and manufacturing sectors.
For more information, Request a Free Sample Report
Most of the large companies in the retail, healthcare, and logistic sector in the North American region is transitioning to implement automated item identification systems for supply chain management to improve the efficacy of inventory allocation. Additionally, the growing demand for RFID technology in the healthcare sector, to avoid drug counterfeiting and product tracking is propelling the growth of the market in the region
In North America, major retailers like Walmart succeeded in adopting the chipless RFID technology found a reduction in out-of-stock and the bullwhip effect, and manual orders that resulted in excess inventory stock-up, improved service levels, and reduced administration.
COMPETITION SCENARIO IN GLOBAL CHIPLESS RADIO FREQUENCY IDENTIFICATION MARKET
The Global Chipless Radio Frequency Identification Market is highly competitive with ~200 players which include globally diversified players, regional players as well as a large number of country-niche players.
Large global players control the majority share of the market in terms of revenue, while regional players hold the second largest share. Some of the major players in the market include Alien Technology, Applied Wireless, Inc., Avery Dennison Corporation, Checkpoint Systems, Inc., Honeywell International Inc, iDTRONIC GmbH, Impinj Inc., Invengo Technology Pte. Ltd., Zebra Technologies Corporation, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Ensurge Micropower ASA, Sato Vicinity pty Ltd among others.
The leading global companies such as Zebra Technologies Corporation, Avery Dennison Corporation, and Alien Technology highly focus on acquisition and partnership to increase their market presence. Additionally, these companies constantly develop their existing products and provide advanced chipless RFID solutions that can be used across the globe in various end-use applications.
What is the Expected Future Outlook for the Overall Chipless Radio Frequency Identification Market Across the globe?
The Global Chipless Radio Frequency Identification market was valued at USD ~billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD ~billion by the end of 2028F, witnessing a CAGR of ~% during the forecast period 2022-2028F. The realistic growth scenario represents the most likely scenario as per current market conditions. This scenario assumes that there will be no overall impact on the market due to any potential COVID-19 waves in the future.
Visit A link Request for Custom Report
The Global Chipless Radio Frequency Identification market is driven by factors such as the high precision and advanced features for banking, healthcare, retail, and logistic industries. Furthermore, chipless RFID technology offers a wide number of characteristics at a lower price than conventional RFIDs, such as exceptional read/write capabilities, automation, and the ability to individually identify each asset or item. However, the market is also constantly being influenced by rapid development in technology, product innovation, and diversification in some countries.
Information breach is a major challenge faced by the end-users in the Global Chipless Radio Frequency Identification Market. Additionally, the issues concerning data storage and utilization from a database are expected to hinder market growth.
The outburst of the COVID-19 pandemic harmed the Chipless Radio Frequency Identification Market. Supply chain disruption was among the significant issues which led to reduced component manufacturing, component shortages, shipping delays, and restrictions. Additionally, in areas with high infection rates, operations had shut down entirely leading to largescale manufacturing interruptions across Europe and China which hindered the demand for chipless RFID. Restrictions on travel during the COVID-19 pandemic period resulted in a low deployment rate of RFID tags on vehicles for electronic toll collection.
The Global Chipless Radio Frequency Identification Market is forecasted to continue exponential growth, which is primarily driven by the need for high precision and advanced feature in the banking, healthcare, retail, and logistic industries.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of Global Chipless Radio Frequency Identification Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis of Chipless Radio Frequency Identification Market
- Market size and Segmentation of Global Chipless Radio Frequency Identification Market
- Historic Growth of Overall Global Chipless Radio Frequency Identification Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of Global Chipless Radio Frequency Identification Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings of Key Competitors
- Covid-19 Impact on Overall Global Chipless Radio Frequency Identification Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of Total Global Chipless Radio Frequency Identification Market and By Segments
- Market Size of Application/End User Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of Chipless Radio Frequency Identification Market in Major Regions
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs in Each Major Regions
- Major Region-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Regions.
Major Companies Profiled in the Report
- Alien Technology
- Applied Wireless, Inc.,
- Avery Dennison Corporation,
- Checkpoint Systems, Inc.,
- Honeywell International Inc
- iDTRONIC GmbH
- Impinj Inc.
- Invengo Technology Pte. Ltd.
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Ensurge Micropower ASA
- SATO Holdings Corporation
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Infotek Software & Systems (P) Ltd.
- Nedap N.V.
- Datalogic S.p.A.
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Chipless Radio Frequency Identification Manufacturers
- Healthcare Chipless Radio Frequency Identification Suppliers
- Government and Policy Makers
- Regulatory Authorities in Chipless Radio Frequency Identification
- Chipless RFID Raw Material Suppliers
- Consulting Companies in the Chipless Radio Frequency Identification Market
- Automotive Industry Chipless Radio Frequency Identification Suppliers
- BFSI Industry Chipless Radio Frequency Identification Suppliers
- Retail Industry Chipless Radio Frequency Identification Suppliers
- Logistic & Transport Industry Chipless Radio Frequency Identification Suppliers
- Research Institutes
- Technology Investors
- Private Equity Firms, and venture capitalists
- Transport & Logistic RFID manufacturers
- Plastic Material Suppliers
- ETC Solution Providers
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017H-2021H
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below:-