Global Ecommerce Logistics Market by Region
The Global Ecommerce Logistics Market is segmented by Region into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America. Asia pacific region dominates the global ecommerce logistics market in 2022 followed by north America region.
Competition Scenario In Global Ecommerce Logistics market
A vibrant and fast-growing E-commerce ecosystem, aggressive investment in modernizing the infrastructure and the influx of investments is listed as the major factors for the growth in the Global Ecommerce Logistics market. Some of the major companies are FedEx Corporation, DHL International GmbH, Aramex International, Gati Limited, Kenco Group, Inc., Clipper Logistics Plc., Agility Public Warehousing Company, K.S.C.P., XPO Logistics Plc., United Parcel Service, Inc., and CEVA Logistics etc.
To Know More about this report, download a Free Sample Report
What is the Expected Future Outlook for the Overall Global Ecommerce Logistics Market Across the globe?
The Global Ecommerce Logistics market was valued at USD ~350 billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD ~950 billion by the end of 2027, witnessing a CAGR in double digit during the forecast period 2022-2027. The realistic growth scenario represents the most likely scenario as per current market conditions. This scenario assumes that there will be no overall impact on the market due to any potential COVID-19 waves in the future.
The Global Ecommerce Logistics market is driven by rise in digital payments, good transport infrastructure and the initiatives taken by the government worldwide. However, the market is also constantly being influenced by rapid development in technology, product innovation, and diversification in some countries.
The Global Ecommerce Logistics market is eyeing to reach $1 Trillion by 2027 owning to the Growing Count of Logistics Startup, Burgeoning Demand for Last-mile Delivery Service, Trucking Services through Online Marketplace, Rising Demand of Door-to-door Parcel Pickup & Delivery Services and the augmenting use of EVs for Transportation. Higher digitization and the usage of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is making easier and helping in assessing the different possibilities of E-Commerce Logistics Market, and others areas, such as Drop Shipping, Quick commerce, sustainable packaging material etc.
Furthermore, Governments across the world are investing in infrastructure in order to reduce cost and offer better connectivity across the globe. For instance, India is pending around $35 Billion on roads out of which $20 Bn is allotted to NHAI which is 21 % higher than the previous year. Furthermore, over £40 billion will be invested by the UK Government in transformational transport schemes over the next 2 financial years across the country.
Around 60% of e-Commerce sales are conducted through mobile apps and this general trend is expected to increase in the future. Making brand interaction with the customer much efficient and easy to sell the product to the customer. With 5 billion people having internet access, this becomes one of the biggest contributors of growth to the ecommerce logistics market. With all these factors, the Global Ecommerce logistics market is expected to see a huge growth in the next 5 years.
Visit This link Request for Custom Report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of the Global Commercial Seaweed Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Commercial Seaweed Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Commercial Seaweed Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Commercial Seaweed Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and Strength & Weakness
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Commercial Seaweed Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Commercial Seaweed Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Application Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Global Commercial Seaweed Market
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs within Each Major Country
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Region
Notable Key Players Mentioned in the Report
- Cargill Inc.
- Roullier Group
- Biostadt India Limited
- Leili Group
- Gelymar SA
- BrandT Consolidated, Inc.
- FMC Corporation
- CP Kelco.
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Sway Innovation Co
- Symbrosia Inc.
- Blue Ocean Barns
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Commercial Seaweed Companies
- Commercial Seaweed Product Manufacturers
- Suppliers of Seaweed Production Equipment
- Fishing Equipment Providers
- Marine Equipment Providers
- Government Ministries of Fisheries
- Government Ministries of Ports, Shipping and Waterways
- Commercial Seaweed Industry Association
- Seaweed Processing Companies
- Venture Capitalists Targeting Commercial Seaweed Industry
- PE Firms Targeting Commercial Seaweed Industry
- Financial Institutions Targeting Commercial Seaweed Industry
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-202
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below:-