Global Amino Acids Market By Geography
The Global Amino Acids market is segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia- pacific and LAMEA.
Asia-Pacific region accounted for the largest share of the Global Amino Acids Market in 2022, owing to the growing adoption of a healthy lifestyle and nutrition-enriched products among consumers.
The increasing consumption of processed food and meat coupled with the availability of an abundance of raw material for the production of amino acids coupled with increased consumer spending on immunity-boosting products containing amino acids as an ingredient, is anticipated to augment the growth of the Global Amino Acids Market.
Competition Scenario In Global Amino Acids Market
The Amino Acids Market is highly competitive with ~200 players that include globally diversified players, regional players as well as a large number of country-niche players having their niche in Amino Acids.
Country-niche players comprise ~60% of the competitors, while the regional players comprise the second highest, ~25% of the total number of competitors. Some of the major players in the market include Global Bio-chem Technology Group Company Limited, Ajinomoto Co., Inc., Kyowa Hakko Bio Co., Ltd., Amino GmbH, Cargill, Incorporated, Taiwan Amino Acid Co., Ltd., Evonik Industries AG, ADM, Merck KGaA, and Daesang, among others.
The leading amino acids companies such as Evonik Industries AG, KYOWA HAKKO BIO CO., LTD., ADM, and Cargill, Incorporated are highly focused on strategic developments related to amino acids such as product launches, collaboration, acquisition, and others to hold their position in the market.
To learn more about this report Download A Free Sample
What Is The Expected Future Outlook For The Overall Global Amino Acids Market Across The Globe?
The Global Amino Acids market was valued at USD ~billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD ~billion by the end of 2028F, witnessing a CAGR of ~% during the forecast period 2022-2028F. The realistic growth scenario represents the most likely scenario as per current market conditions. This scenario assumes that there will be no overall impact on the market due to any potential COVID-19 waves in the future.
The Global Amino Acids market is driven by the rising growing demand for functional food products and immunity boosting products. However, the market is also constantly being influenced by rapid development in technology, product innovation, and diversification in some countries.
With the increasing investments and emergence of new products, the Global Amino Acids market is changing rapidly. For instance, In September 2020, Evonik Industries AG launched Guan AMINO, a new guanidino acetic acid product (GAA) that is used to enhance energy metabolism in livestock production. The company aimed to fulfill the demand for creatine supplementation in the animal feed industry.
In February 2020, Amino GmbH invested US$ 35 million to build a new production facility in Germany. The company aimed to double its production to meet the growing demand for amino acids and to increase its supply and availability of amino acids globally.
The Global Amino Acids Market is forecasted to continue a moderate growth, primarily driven by the surging demand for amino acids in various industries such as food & beverages, animal feed, nutraceuticals, and others. The rising awareness regarding the health benefits of amino acids along with the increase in health-conscious consumers is expected to increase the demand for immunity-boosting products, which ultimately increase the demand for amino acids. Though the market is highly competitive with ~200 participants, global players control the dominant market share in terms of revenues.
Visit this Link Request for a custom report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of the Global Amino Acids Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis of the Amino Acids Market
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Amino Acids Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Amino Acids Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Amino Acids Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Amino Acids Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and Strategic Developments of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Amino Acids Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Global Amino Acids Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Application/End-User Segments with historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Amino Acids Market in Major Regions
- Major Production / Consumption Hubs in the Major Regions
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs in Each Region
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Amino Acids Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Region
Major Players Mentioned in the Report
- Global Bio-chem Technology Group Company Limited
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
- Kyowa Hakko Bio Co., Ltd.
- Amino Gmbh
- Taiwan Amino Acid Co., Ltd.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Merck KGaA
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Royal DSM
- Novus International Inc.
- Bayer AG
- CJ Cheiljedang Corp.
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Amino Acids Manufacturers
- Food and Beverages Manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical Products Manufacturers
- Nutraceutical Supplements Manufacturers
- Cosmetics and Personal Care Manufacturers
- Dietary Supplements Manufacturers
- Animal Feed Manufacturers
- Investors in the Amino Acids Industry
- Amino Acids Raw Material Providers
- Amino Acids Research and Development Companies
Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For more insights on market intelligence, refer to the link below: –