What Is The Size Of Global Green Chemicals Industry?
Global Green Chemicals market is growing at a CAGR of ~% in 2017-2022 and is expected to reach ~USD 17 Bn by 2028.
The Green Chemicals Market is largely driven by the rising concerns regarding the harmful impact of chemicals on the environment coupled with increasing awareness regarding green chemicals.
The stringent government legislation and regulations supporting the use of biochemical such as bioplastics, bioethanol, and others along with growing concern regarding the depletion of fossil fuels vehicles is likely to propel the growth of the global green chemicals market.
The global green chemicals market faces challenges due to the lack of commercialization of bio-based products.
The high cost of green chemicals and the availability of substitutes like synthetic chemicals at a much cheaper rate is also expected to restrict the market’s growth.
The COVID-19 pandemic negatively impacted the green chemicals market due to the disruption in the supply chain. The lockdown leas to the temporary closure of manufacturing facilities and the lack of workers which resulted in limitations in production and complication in raw material procurement. These factors affected the sales of green chemicals.
Global Green Chemicals Market By Type
The Global Green Chemicals market is segmented by type into Bio-Alcohols, Bio-Organic Acids, Bio-Ketones, Biopolymers and Others.
The bio-alcohols segment held the largest share of the global green chemicals market by type in 2022, owing to the increasing use of bio-alcohols like bioethanol as an alternative fuel for spark-ignition engines of vehicles.
The availability of abundant raw materials, rising crude oil prices, rapid urbanization, and increasing energy consumption are expected to fuel the demand for the global green chemicals market segment.
To learn more about this report Download a Free Sample Report
Global Green Chemicals Market By End-User
The Global Green Chemicals market is segmented by End-user into Industrial & Chemical, Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverages, Construction and Others.
The industrial & chemical segment accounted for the largest share of the global green chemicals market in 2022, attributed to the growing urbanization and industrialization.
The increase in chemical transparency across the supply chain along with increasing energy demand globally and a ban on the production and usage of hazardous substances is anticipated to aid the growth of the segment in the global green chemicals market.
Global Green Chemicals Market By Geography
The Global Green Chemicals market is segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia- pacific and LAMEA.
Europe region accounted for the largest share of the global green chemicals market in 2022, due to the presence of key players in the region and the rising adoption of green chemicals across different industries.
The increasing focus on the production of green chemicals along with rising concerns regarding the impact of harmful chemicals on the environment, is expected to augment the growth of the region in the green chemicals market.
Visit this Link: – Request for custom report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of the Global Green Chemicals Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis of the Green Chemicals Market
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Green Chemicals Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Green Chemicals Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Green Chemicals Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Green Chemicals Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and Strategic Developments of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Green Chemicals Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Global Green Chemicals Market and by Segments
- Market Size of End-User/End-User Segments with historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Green Chemicals Market in Major Regions
- Major Production / Consumption Hubs in the Major Regions
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs in Each Region
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Green Chemicals Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Region
Major Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Mitsubishi Chemical Group Corporation.
- BASF SE
- Bayer Material Science AG
- Verdant Law
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Bio-Kleen Products, Inc.
- Palmer Industries, Inc.
- Thermafiber, Inc.
- Vertec BioSolvents Inc.
- Total Corbion PLA
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Green Chemicals Manufacturers
- Chemical Manufacturers
- Bio-Alcohol Manufacturers
- Packaging Manufacturers
- Research & Consulting Firms
- Research and Development Associations
- Investment Banking & Financial Institutes
- Research & Development Institutes for Green Chemicals
- Green Chemicals Providers
- Green Chemicals Research Organizations
- Green Chemicals Suppliers
- Investors in Green Chemicals Start-ups
- Green Chemicals Distributors
- Government Ministries and Departments of Chemical Industry
- Chemical Industry Regulatory Bodies
Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For More Insights On Market Intelligence, Refer To The Link Below: –