Global Industrial Starch Market By Geography
The Global Industrial Starch market is segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia- pacific and LAMEA.
North America accounted for the largest market share in 2022 of the global industrial starch market, due to the presence of numerous multinational food manufacturing and processing businesses, there is a rising need for industrial starch.
The demand for native starch in this North America is expected to increase due to the expanding customer base’s need for healthier food and beverage options and the manufacturers’ increased adoption of new methods to reduce calories, fat, and sugar.
Presence of leading companies operating in industrial starch, like Archer Daniels Midland Company, Grain Processing Corporation, and others, will catalyze the expansion of this market.
For more information, request a free sample
Competition Scenario In Global Industrial Starch Market
The Global Industrial Starch Market is highly competitive with ~200 players which include globally diversified players, regional players, and country-niche players with their niche in the starch market.
Country-niche players constitute ~55% of the market, while the regional players are the second largest by type. Some of the major players in the market include Cargill, Incorporated, Tate & Lyle, AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG, Tereos, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Ingredion, Grain Processing Corporation, Roquette Frères, Cosun, Altia Inc., among others.
What Is The Expected Future Outlook For The Overall Global Industrial Starch Market Across The Globe?
The Global Industrial Starch market was valued at USD ~billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD ~billion by the end of 2028F, witnessing a CAGR of ~% during the forecast period 2022-2028F. The realistic growth scenario represents the most likely scenario as per current market conditions. This scenario assumes that there will be no overall impact on the market due to any potential COVID-19 waves in the future.
The Global Industrial Starch market is driven by increasing use of industrial starch as a thickening, stabilizing, and gelling agent, binder, diluent, and excipient. However, the market is also constantly being influenced by rapid development in technology, product innovation, and diversification in some countries.
With the increasing collaboration and emergence of new products, the Global Industrial Starch market is changing rapidly. For instance, In April 2021, Cargill Inc. has stated that it will broaden its specialty tapioca starch offerings in the Asia Pacific area. Cargill collaborated with Starpro, a Thai company that makes food-grade tapioca starch. To meet the product processing needs of food manufacturers and consumer expectations, it intends to grow in the Asia-Pacific region.
In September 2021, Tereos Group announced the sale of its investment in starch operations in China to the YKA Group as part of its new strategy, which will be unveiled in June 2021. The business declared its intention to cut its debt and focused on its three key business operations.
The global industrial starch market is forecasted to continue its growth that is witnessed since 2017, due to its increasingly used as a thickening, stabilizing, and gelling agent, binder, diluent, and excipient, leading to strong demand for industrial starch. Though the market is highly competitive with ~200 players, few global players control the dominant market share and regional players also hold a significant market share.
Visit this Link Request for custom report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of Global Industrial Starch Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Industrial Starch Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Industrial Starch Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Industrial Starch Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and Strength & Weakness of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Industrial Starch Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Industrial Starch Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Application Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of Global Industrial Starch in Major Regions
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs within Each Region
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Region
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Shubham Starch Chem Pvt. Ltd
- SPAC Starch Products (India) Private Limited
- Sanstar Bio – Polymers Ltd.
- Bangkok Starch Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Everest Starch Pvt. Ltd.
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Industrial Starch Companies
- Industrial Starch Manufacturers Association
- Food Manufacturers Association
- Food Grade Chemicals Manufacturers
- Research & Development Institutes for Industrial Starch
- Industrial Starch Manufactures
- Industrial Starch Supplier
- Industrial Starch Raw Material Provider
- Investment Banks Targeting Industrial Starch Market
- Industrial Foods Manufacturers
- Food Ingredients Manufacturers
- Government Ministries and Departments of Foods
- Government Ministries and Departments of Chemicals
- Food Research Institutes
- Food Regulatory Authorities
Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For More Information on the Research Report, refer to below links: –