What Is The Size Of Global Silicone Sealants Industry?
Global Silicone Sealants market is growing at a CAGR of ~% in 2017-2022 and is expected to reach ~USD Bn by 2028F.
The Silicone Sealants Market is largely driven by exceptional resistance capabilities of silicone to moisture, weathering, and other chemicals, and unlike other adhesive types, it can maintain its stability and elasticity at both low and high temperatures and is adopted by various end-user industries like building & construction, semiconductors & electronics, automotive, glass, and wood furniture.
The silicone sealants market is positively impacted by the ongoing search for industrial adhesives and sealants with innovative chemical formulas that can endure high levels of stress.
The demand for the product is also being pushed up as to combine two distinct materials, silicone sealants are increasingly being employed in place of traditional mechanical fastening and welding techniques. In structural glazing applications, particularly energy-efficient glazing, silicone sealants are frequently used as they have superior adhesive qualities and lower component weight overall when compared to alternative joining techniques.
Furthermore, factor limiting the market growth is that various countries are using eco-friendly products in different applications due to the rise in environmental challenges and governing laws.
For more information, request a free sample
Global Silicone Sealants Market By Product Type
The Global Silicone Sealants market is segmented by Product Type into Acetoxy, Amino, Oximinics, Acetic and Others.
Acetoxy product type segment held the largest share in the Global Silicone Sealants Market in 2022.
The Acetoxy segment is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Building and construction in kitchen backsplashes, door and window frames, bathrooms & bathtubs, countertop sealing, and other areas are contributing to the dominance and growth of acetoxy silicone sealants. It is because of the positive features like acetoxy sealants dry much more quickly than neutral cure silicone and typically become tack-free within minutes is one of their main advantage. They are widely used for pharmaceuticals as the properties exhibited by the materials used do not allow the container to react with any substance or solution kept inside it.
Global Silicone Sealants Market By Technology
The Global Silicone Sealants Market is segmented by Technology into Room Temperature Vulcanizing (RTV), Thermoset or Heat Cured, Radiation Cured and Pressure Sensitive.
Room Temperature Vulcanizing (RTV) technology segment held the highest market share in the Global Silicone Sealants Market in 2022.
The growing use of alkoxy, acetoxy, and oxime silicone sealants in structural applications in the building & construction, and automotive industries is a major factor driving the need for room temperature vulcanizing. RTV propels more than 200% elongation of sealants required in different application areas of the building & construction.
Global Silicone Sealants Market By Application
The Global Silicone Sealants market is segmented by Application into Building & Construction, Semiconductors & Electronics, Automotive, Glass, Wood Furniture and Others.
Building & construction application segment held the largest market share in the Global Silicone Sealants Market in 2022.
In the building & construction sector, silicone sealants are used for a variety of things, including bathroom and kitchen fixtures, floor gap sealing, fire-rated joints around pipes, electrical conduits, ducts, and electrical wiring inside of building walls and ceilings.
Major manufacturers are expanding their production capacity as a result of the silicone sealant’s increased demand in the building & construction sector.
Visit this Link Request for custom report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of Global Silicone Sealants Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of Global Silicone Sealants Market
- Historic Growth of Overall Global Silicone Sealants Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of Global Silicone Sealants Market
- Overview, Product Offerings, and SWOT Analysis of Key Competitors
- Covid 19 Impact on the Overall Global Silicone Sealants Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Silicone Sealants Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Technology / Application Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of Silicone Sealants Market in Major Regions
- Major Production / Consumption Hubs in the Major Regions
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Country
Major Companies Profiled in the Report
- 3M Company
- BASF SE
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- TKK D. O. O
- PPG Industries
- GCP Applied Technologies
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Sika A.G.
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Tengyu Chemical (Longkou)Co., Ltd.
- Jinwuhuan Neutral Silicone Sealant
- American Sealants Inc.
- Robert Mckeown Co., Inc.
- Anti-Seize Technology, A.S.T. Industries, Inc.
- Ravensberger Wachs-Chemie Bernhard Seidel GmbH & Co KG
- Nan Pao
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Construction Industry Personnel
- Electronics Manufacturers
- Vehicles Manufacturers
- Wood Furniture Manufacturers
- Wood Product Manufacturers
- Glass Furniture Manufacturers
- Glass Product Manufacturers
- Acetoxy Silicone Sealant Manufacturers
- Amino Silicone Sealant Manufacturers
- Oximinics Silicone Sealant Manufacturers
- Acetic Silicone Sealant Manufacturers
- Room Temperature Vulcanizing (RTV) Technology Providers
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2019-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2030F
For More Information on the Research Report, refer to below links: –