Regional players dominate the market holding nearly 40% of revenue share despite the presence of about 100 competitors comprising global players, regional players, and country-niche players find a recent market study on the Global Solid-State Battery Market by Ken Research
A solid-state battery uses a solid as an electrolyte and has high energy density, better stability, and is safer in comparison to lithium-ion batteries. Different kinds of electrolytes could be used to increase the efficiency of a solid-state battery. Solid-state batteries are less expensive, safer, and more durable.
Ken Research shares 3 key insights on the competitive landscape of this dynamic market from its latest research study.
Country-Niche players constitute ~40% of the Total Number of Competitors and hold ~25% of the Total Market Revenue
A comprehensive competitive analysis conducted during the Research Study found that the Global Solid-State Battery Market is highly competitive with ~100 players which include globally diversified players, regional players as well as a large number of country-niche players who have their niche in the solid-state battery market. The regional players comprise ~45% in terms of the number of companies and hold about 40% of the market share. Key players in the market are focused on research and development to improve new technical features of solid-state battery cells to gain significant market share.
Leading Players Focused on Research and Development of Solid-state Battery
Detailed comparative analysis of key competitors available within the Research Study shows that key players such as TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION, Excellatron, and BrightVolt Inc., among others are highly focused on offering solid-state batteries for various applications. Furthermore, market players are engaged in R&D activities and are investing heavily in the production of solid-state batteries to fulfill the demand of the end-users.
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NTk2MTc2
- In December 2021, TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION planned to introduce solid-state batteries in its hybrid vehicles by 2025. The company aimed to revolutionize battery technology in the production of cars.
Increased Government Initiatives Promote Solid-state Battery Market Growth and Development
- In March 2022, the Government of India introduced several schemes and programs like the National Action Plan on Climate Change (NAPCC) to combat climate change to reduce carbon emissions. The NAPCC comprises missions in specific areas of energy efficiency, water, solar energy, and others.
- In April 2022, The USA Department of Transportation’s Federal Highway Administration announced a new program and offered US$ 6.4 billion in funding to help reduce carbon emissions. President Biden approved the program under the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of the Global Solid-state Battery Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis of the Solid-state Battery Market
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Solid-state Battery Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Solid-state Battery Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Solid-state Battery Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Solid-state Battery Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and Strategic Developments of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Solid-state Battery Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Global Solid-state Battery Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Application/Application Segments with historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Solid-state Battery Market in Major Regions
- Major Production / Consumption Hubs in the Major Regions
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs in Each Region
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Solid-state Battery Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Region
Major Companies Mentioned in the Report
- TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Solid Power Inc.
- BrightVolt Inc.
- SK Innovation Co. Ltd
- Total Energies
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- QuntumScape Corporation
- Factorial Inc
- Gangfeng Lithium Co Ltd
- Prieto Battery
- Dyson Ltd.
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Solid-state Battery Manufacturers
- Electric Vehicle Manufacturers
- Electronic Manufacturers
- Wearable Device Manufacturers
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Research & Consulting Firms
- Research and Development Associations
- Investment Banking & Financial Institutes
- Research & Development Institutes for Solid-state Battery
- Solid-state Battery Providers
- Solid-state Battery Technology Research Organizations
- Solid-state Battery Suppliers
- Investors in Solid-state Battery Start-ups
- Solid-state Battery Distributors
- Government Regulatory Bodies
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below: –