Global Water Desalination Equipment Market By Geography
The Global Water Desalination Equipment market is segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia- pacific and LAMEA.
LAMEA accounted for the largest market share among all regions within the total Global Water Desalination Equipment Market in 2022.
The growth is primarily due to the high industrialization and initiatives taken by countries like Saudi Arabia, Israel, and United Arab Emirates to deal with water scarcity.
Israel currently has the world largest water desalination plant in the world, which has a capacity of 624,000m ³/day and uses technology such as seawater reverse osmosis for desalination purposes.
For more information, request a free sample
Competition Scenario In Global Water Desalination Equipment Market
The Global Water Desalination Equipment Market is highly competitive with ~500 players, which include globally diversified players, regional players as well as a large number of country-niche players each with their niche in Water Desalination Equipment manufacturing. Large global players constitute ~10% of competitors, while country-niche players represent ~60% of competitors. Some of the major players in the market include Doosan Corporation, IDE Technologies, Biwater Holdings Limited, SUEZ, Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies, Xylem, ACWA Power, Aquatech International LLC, Abengoa, Acciona, and among others.
What Is The Expected Future Outlook For The Overall Global Water Desalination Equipment Market Across The Globe?
The Global Water Desalination Equipment market was valued at USD ~billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD ~billion by the end of 2028F, witnessing a CAGR of ~% during the forecast period 2022-2028F. The realistic growth scenario represents the most likely scenario as per current market conditions. This scenario assumes that there will be no overall impact on the market due to any potential COVID-19 waves in the future.
The Global Water Desalination Equipment market is driven by water scarcity which means the lack of freshwater resources to provide the regular demand for water consumption for public use. However, the market is also constantly being influenced by rapid development in technology, product innovation, and diversification in some countries.
With the increasing collaboration and emergence of new products, the Global Water Desalination Equipment market is changing rapidly. For instance, In August 2022, Doosan Corporation signed a contract worth US$ 590 Million for the construction of a water desalination plant in Saudi Arabia, the desalination plant uses reverse osmosis technology for desalination processes.
In July 2021, DuPont is selected by IDE technologies to provide Sea Water Reverse Osmosis (SWRO) Filtration membrane for the Sorek water desalination plant in Israel. The Sorek water Desalination plant currently holds the title of the world’s biggest water desalination plant.
The Global Water Desalination Equipment Market is forecasted to continue growing during the forecast period primarily driven by water scarcity. Though the market is highly competitive with ~ 500 participants, few global players control the dominant share and country-niche players hold a significant share. LAMEA is the dominating region, owing to the rapid industrialization in the region.
Visit this Link Request for custom report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of the Global Water Desalination Equipment Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Water Desalination Equipment Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Water Desalination Equipment Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Water Desalination Equipment Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and Strengths & Weaknesses of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Water Desalination Equipment Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Water Desalination Equipment Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Application/End-user Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Global Water Desalination Equipment Market
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs within Each Major Country
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Region
Key Companies Covered in the Report
- Doosan Corporation
- IDE Technologies
- Biwater Holdings Limited
- Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies
- ACWA Power
- Aquatech International LLC
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Useful Wastes
- High Voltage Water
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Water Desalination Equipment Raw Material Suppliers
- Water Desalination Equipment Products Manufacturers
- Government Ministries and Departments for Drinking Water and Sanitation
- Water Desalination Equipment Industry Association
- Water Desalination Equipment Companies
- Venture Capitalists Targeting Water Desalination Equipment Industry
- Investment Banks Targeting Water Desalination Equipment Industry
- Environmental Regulatory Authorities
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-202
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For More Information on the Research Report, refer to below links: –