What is the Size of Global Fiber Glass Industry?
The Fiber Glass Market is largely driven by the expansion of the construction sector.
The expansion of the construction sector is the main driver for the growth of the fiberglass market. The market is growing due to a notable rise in attention paid to infrastructure and road quality. In the construction industry, fiberglass is used in mesh fabrics that prevent cracks in interior walls, floor covering, wall covering, in self-adhesive drywall tapes, waterproofing frit, and others.
There has been a significant rise in modern architecture in recent years, leading to the development of modern materials such as glass fiber.
To Know More about this report, download a Free Sample Report
The major challenge faced by the fiberglass market is the negative environmental effects during the production of the material. Fiberglass processing and production require a high volume of energy and resources which generally have an adverse impact on the environment. Fiberglass production generates not just air pollution but also solid and liquid waste. Strict restrictions and standards established by the governments of different countries may impede the growth of the fiberglass industry, influencing the overall market.
The market was negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic during the first half of 2020, as most of the end-use industries that use fiberglass were shut down and sales of fiberglass saw a major change of trend during this period.
Global Fiber Glass Market By Glass Type
The Global Fiber Glass market is segmented by Glass type into E-Glass, ECR-Glass, H-Glass, AR-Glass and S-Glass.
The E-Glass segment held the largest market share in the global fiber glass market in 2022, due to its qualities such as high flexibility, corrosion, and abrasion resistance.
E-glass is produced from the oxides of magnesium, calcium, boron, and aluminum. It is lightweight woven plastic fabric that is frequently utilized in maritime, industrial, and aerospace applications.
The S-glass segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period, as it has high compressive strength, and high-temperature resistance, as a result, it is widely used in composites and textile industries.
Global Fiber Glass Market By Product Type
The Global Fiber Glass market is segmented by Product type into Glass Wool, Yarn, Roving, Chopped Strands and Others.
The glass wool segment held the largest market share in the global fiber glass market in 2022, as it is widely used as an indoor thermal and acoustic insulation material.
Glass wool is a popular indoor thermal and acoustic insulation material. The product is most typically used beneath pitched roofs, on hardwood floors, or on interior walls.
The chopped strands segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period, due to its wide usage as a reinforcement material with high performance resin in automotive and electronics industries.
Visit this link: – Request for Custom Report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of Global Fiber Glass Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Fiber Glass Market
- Historic Growth of Overall Global Fiber Glass Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of Global Fiber Glass Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, Strengths, & Weaknesses of Key Competitors
- Covid-19 Impact on the Overall Global Fiber Glass Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Fiber Glass Market and Segments
- Analysis of Global Fiber Glass Market
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs within Each Region
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Region
Notable Key Players Mentioned in the Report
- Asahi Fiber Glass Co., Ltd.
- 3B – the Fiberglass company
- China Jushi Co., Ltd.
- Johns Manville
- Knauf Insulation
- Nippon Electric Glass Co.,Ltd.
- Owens Corning
- xingtai jinniu fb glass
- Taiwan Glass Industry Corporation
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Fureho AB
- Spintex Engineering Ltd.
- Darshan Safety Zone
- Fibtex Products
- Smartshield Insulation
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Fiber Glass Manufacturers
- Fiber Glass Suppliers
- E-Glass Manufacturers
- ECR-Glass Manufacturers
- H-Glass Manufacturers
- AR-Glass Manufacturers
- S-Glass Manufacturers
- Fiber Glass Distributors
- Emerging and Startup Companies in Fiber Glass
- Government Departments of Polymers
- Ministries and Departments of Plastics
- Importers and Distributors of Fiber Glass
Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below:-