The Malaysia Cold Chain market is in the Growth stage. Next generation supply chains in Malaysia are utilizing robotics and automation to perform tasks such as picking, sorting, inspecting, handling to improve overall efficiency and speed to market. The National E-Commerce Strategic Roadmap (NESR) is focused to accelerate the development of e commerce activities and position Malaysia as a regional e-fulfilment hub in the near future.
1. Emerging Technologies in Malaysia Cold Chain Market – RFID Tags, WMS and EDI
Benefits of RFID
Automation in cold chain Industry: Click here
RFID (radio frequency identification) tagging enables asset remote diagnostics in real time, integration & communication between all processes & tangibles. Exponential adoption growth in Malaysia warehouse operations expected. Providers are SATO, Spritvest Sdn Bhd.
Warehouse Management Systems include inventory & process management, risk assessment, space & location optimization, automated documentation & renewal and many other applications. Its providers are Ramco, Netsense and V Tech.
Electronic Data Interchange includes the computer-to-computer exchange of business documents between trading partners. This maximizes data security around information transfers.
2. Government’s initiatives including the ‘National Transport Policy’ and ‘Twelfth Malaysia Plan’ helping Malaysia expand its logistics infrastructure
Interested to Know More about this Report, Request a Sample Report
- National Transport Policy: The government wants to enhance the integration, connectivity & accessibility for seamless journey by 2030. Also, the aim is to expand global footprint by promoting internationalization of transport services.
- Twelfth Malaysia Plan: The Government plans to transform logistics services by centralizing the planning and development of logistics hubs, accelerating digital adoption and encouraging mergers and acquisitions among industry players. A national regulatory framework for warehousing is to be formulated.
3. Warehouses Utilizing U-Flow Warehouse Design to Optimize Smaller Spaces and Maximize Efficiency – what are its advantages?
Visit this Link :- Request for custom report
- U Flow layouts are great for optimizing smaller spaces and maximizing efficiency.
- Since the U Flow is a one-way in and one-way out option, it means that the shipping and receiving trucks can share the same side of the building, each having its own dock.
- A receiving truck pulls up to the dock, the employees pull the items off the truck and move it the central inventory location for sorting.
- Meanwhile, on the other end of the “U,” the shipping truck gets loaded with goods to head out to their destination. Work is occurring simultaneously.
- Plus, shipping and receiving within close proximity to one another means employees can easily move goods from one truck to another with ease and speed.