The mattress market in France is expected to register the fastest growth during the forecast period, due to the increasing income level and the surging infrastructural development and is a highly fragmented market with several key players. Few of which are Tempur Sealy International Inc, Dreamcloud, Treca, Simmons, Epeda, Dunlopillo etc.
- France mattress market players sell the highest number of innerspring mattresses as these products offer ample cooling, bounce, and edge support.
- In the coming years, the demand for latex mattresses will be driven by the rising number of people with chronic back pain, while the bed-in-a-box concept is making memory foam variants popular.
- Due to the presence of numerous companies, the industry is highly fragmented, which is why the number of product launches, mergers and acquisitions, and partnerships is rising.
To Know More about this report, download a Free Sample Report
Healthcare and hospitality sectors to provide impetus to the mattress market: The commercial sector is expected to register a higher revenue during the forecast period, based on end use. Proliferating healthcare and hospitality sectors are the significant factors driving the market growth in this category. To capitalize on the rising mattresses demand from the healthcare industry, major players are launching specialized mattresses suitable for multifunctional hospital beds. Similarly, with the growth in the tourism sector, premium and customized mattresses are expected to witness huge demand from the hospitality sector in the coming years.
Demand for Personalized Mattresses Is a Key Market Trend: The consumer preference for customized mattresses is one of the major trends being observed in the market. As the physical dynamics of every customer, such as height and weight, are different, customization offers better support during sleep for different body types. In addition, with most mattresses available in standard sizes, they do not always fit perfectly in customized bed frames; hence, in such cases, a customized mattress is preferred.
Surging urbanization rate will drive the market growth: Migration is a major reason for the rising population in urban areas, which is driving the real estate industry. In France, urbanization is an ongoing phenomenon, both in terms of urban land expansion and increasing population share. According to the World Bank, the urban population’s growth rate of the EU was ~% in 2023. It is expected to drive the demand and production of mattresses across the region including France.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication “France Mattress Market Outlook to 2028F- By Type of Mattress (Alternating Pressure Mattress, Gel, Hybrid Mattress, Innerspring, Latex Mattresses, Memory Foam), By Size (Full, King, Queen, Twin), By Business Model (Lease, Outright Sale), By Distribution Channel (Online, Offline) and By End User (Commercial, Hospitals, Residential).”Geographically, France generated the largest revenue in the European mattress market in 2021, owing to the high demand for mattresses in the medical and hotel industries in the country. Consumers are prioritizing sleep as a crucial factor contributing to high-energy levels, happiness, and productivity. Further, growing awareness regarding mattress types and brands, and growth in e-commerce and online retail sectors are projected to expand the mattress industry in the country in the long run. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of ~% during 2023-2028F owing to the above-mentioned factors.
Key Segments Covered in the report: –
France Mattress Market
By Type of Mattress
- Alternating Pressure Mattress
- Hybrid Mattress
- Latex Mattresses
- Memory Foam
To Know More about industry trends, Request a free Expert call
By Business Model
- Outright Sale
By Distribution Channels
By End User
Key Target Audience
- Mattress Raw Material Producers
- Mattress Manufacturers, Importers and Trader
- Distributors / Retailers / Stockists
- Mattress Specialist Retailers
- Tourism Associations
- Mattress Internet Retailers
- E-Commerce companies
- Industry Associations
- Consulting Agencies
- Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities
Time Period Captured in the Report:
- Historical Period: 2018-2023P
- Base Period: 2023P
- Forecast Period: 2023P-2028F
- Hyde And Sleep
- Harrison Spinks
- John Lewis
Visit this Link Request for a custom report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Executive Summary
- Research Methodology
- France Mattress Market Introduction and Value Chain Analysis
- France Mattress Market Size, 2018-2023P
- France Mattress Market Segmentation, 2023P
- Trade Scenario in France Mattress Market (Import and Export), 2018-2023P
- Decision Making Process before purchasing Mattresses in France
- Trends and Developments in France Mattress Market
- Issues and Challenges in France Mattress Market
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for France Mattress Market
- Regulatory Framework in France Mattress Market
- 4 P’s Analysis in France Mattress Market
- Comparative Landscape in France Mattress Market
- France Mattress Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2023P-2028F
- Analyst Recommendations
- Industry Speaks
- Research Methodology
For more information on the research reports, refer to below link:-
Related Reports by Ken Research: –