These companies are playing a crucial role in uplifting the trade & manufacturing within the region, keeping sustainable practices in mind
In the dynamic landscape of the Middle East, Zamil Steel and Tasnee stand as catalysts, shaping the region’s infrastructure and transport arena. With Zamil Steel’s prowess in pre-engineered steel products and Tasnee’s leadership in metal production, their collaborative efforts are ensuring Middle East region’s substantial progress. Amidst these transformative endeavors, SABIC and Ma’aden’s strategic engagements further encourage the trajectory of growth and sustainability.
- According to Ken Research, the Middle East Metal Working Market is projected to reach $5 billion till 2028, owing to the increase in the construction & manufacturing industry which demands metal working functions like machining, welding, casting, forging which are useful to transform raw material to finished products.
- SABIC’s global trade reach and Ma’aden’s investments fortify the region’s economic standing. Ma’aden’s alignment with Vision 2030 and sustainability goals demonstrates their commitment to responsible practices, setting a framework for eco-friendly development in the metalworking industry.
- Tasnee’s industrial vending machines and Zamil Steel’s extensive steel fabrication bolster Middle East manufacturing, providing direct access to essential supplies and contributing to growth across diverse sectors.
- Zamil Steel and Tasnee are known for steel and metal innovations for Middle East infrastructure, seen in projects like the Formula One circuit and logistics partnerships.
1. Zamil Steel and Tasnee: Shaping Middle East’s Infrastructure and Transport Landscape
Click to learn about Middle East infrastructure
The Middle East region is gradually trying to increase its manufacturing industry. Many leading companies like Tasnee have launched a private pilot service for industrial vending machines. These machines aim to provide industry consumables & maintenance, repair & operations parts to the end users directly.
So far, Zamil Steel has produced a total of 500,000 MT of fabricated steel of low- & high-rise steel building through 10 state-of-the-art facilities in Middle East, Africa & Asia for industrial, commercial, agriculture, aviation & military application & support of infrastructure & development projects.
According to Ken Research, the Middle East Metal Working Market is projected to reach $5 billion till 2028, owing to the increase in the construction & manufacturing industry which demands metal working functions like machining, welding, casting, forging which are useful to transform raw material to finished products.
2. SABIC’s Global Trade & Ma’aden’s Strategic Investments
To learn more about this report Download a Free Sample Report
Middle East countries have had a strong trading relation with countries like Europe, Asia & Africa. In 2022, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) has successfully maintained it’s trade with customers in over 130 countries & have partnered with leading logistics providers to sustain transportation & storage costs & successfully deliver products globally.
Saudi Arabian mining company Ma’aden & the Public Investment Funds have signed a binding agreement to acquire a 10% stake in Vale, a Brazilian base mental companies to derive global investments.
3. Ma’aden’s Commitment to Environmental Responsibility in the Metalworking Industry
Visit this Link: – Request for custom report
Metalworking industries require to address environmental concerns to meet regulatory requirements & align with market expectations. Ma’aden has sustainability values in place with Ma’aden strategy policy built till 2030 & they take Vision 2030 for Saudi Arabia, International Council on Mining & Material & the Sustainable Development Goals given by UN. These ensure that there is a best-practice framework for sustainable development in the metal & mining industry.
In the ever-evolving landscape of the Middle East’s infrastructure and manufacturing sectors, companies like Zamil Steel and Tasnee have played crucial roles, when it comes to the region & international growth of the metalworking market. With Zamil Steel’s impressive track record in pre-engineered steel products and Tasnee’s innovative approach, they are shaping the region’s future. These endeavors align with broader strategies, such as SABIC’s global trade reach and Ma’aden’s sustainable commitments, showcasing a harmonious blend of economic progress and environmental responsibility for a brighter tomorrow.