ePLDT (Philippines Long Distance Telephone Company) is the ruler of fully integrated telecommunications and digital services in the Philippines with a significant market share. To expand its market share even more the company is all set to launch its 12th data center facility in the country.
- ePDLT is the largest player in the Philippines data market center with a total of 10 data centers throughout the country. And with the 11th facility that’s going to be functional by 2024.
- In addition to that the company has announced its 12th and largest data center in the country with a capacity of 100 MW.
- ePDLT is the leading company in the data center market of the Philippines with a revenue of 214 Mn that’s around more than half of the market share.
ePLDT Leading Player in the Philippines Data Center Market
Click here to know more about Philippines data center
According to Ken Research, ePLDT is the main provider of digital transformation services to Philippine businesses. Through its portfolio of Multi-Cloud and Data Centers, ePLDT intends to supply customized ICT services that will help businesses realize their vision for digital transformation by using the knowledge and top-tier telecommunications infrastructure of the PLDT Group.
- ePLDT is a subsidiary company of the Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT).
- Supported by the Top-notch telecommunication infrastructure, experience, and expertise of the PDLT group, ePDLT aims to boost the Philippines’ economic growth by assisting local businesses to embrace digitalization through different data center solutions and innovative cloud.
The company was launched in the year 2001, Currently the company has a strength of 7000 employees all over the Philippines.
1. ePLDT has emerged as the leading firm in the Philippines data center market since its launch
ePLDT has the highest number of data centers in the Philippines. As of now, the company has a total of 10 data centers all over the country.
To learn more about this report Download a Free Sample Report
- ePLDT’s President & CEO Victor S. Genuino has recently announced that the company is going to open a 12th data center facility in the country.
- Genuino conveyed that its 12th data center will have a capacity of 100MW. Through this new center, the company aims to increase its market share.
Visit this Link: – Request for custom report
2. By identifying the potential trends and strategies of the market, ePLDT emerged as a leading player
- ePLDT recognized the developing demand for data center services within the Philippines and entered the market at the correct time (2001), it picked up a competitive advantage over other companies.
- Building solid associations with worldwide data center suppliers or technology companies permitted a local firm like ePLDT to get to advanced innovations, framework, and best hones, hence improving its data center offerings.
- ePLDT contributed altogether to growing its data center infrastructure to meet the increasing demands of businesses for dependable and secure data capacity and handling solutions.
3. Support of PLDT (Its parent Company), enabled ePLDT to face market changes and obstacles
Continuous backing from the PLDT helped ePLDT to achieve its aims and objectives. As a result, ePLDT is the largest shareholder in the data center market with a 65% market share.
- With support from PDLT, ePDLT has managed to surpass its competitors like Globe Telecom, Total Information Management, PHOCOLO, and Beeinfotech.
- At the moment, it owns 10 globally certified VITRO data centers all over the Philippines and provides a total rack capacity of around 10000.
4. Competitive edge over its rivals
Out of a total of 26 data centers in the country 10 are owned by ePDLT. This shows the monopoly of ePLDT in the data center market.
- A total of 10 companies are active in the Philippines data center market but none has a base as strong as ePDLT.
- Currently, ePDLT has holds a major portion of the market value of data center which is around 65% of the total market.
ePLDT, as a subsidiary of the Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT), has risen as the overwhelming player within the Philippines data center market over the years. By capitalizing on the developing demand for data center administrations and entering the market at the correct time, ePLDT secured a competitive advantage. The company’s key associations with worldwide data center suppliers and the backing of PLDT empowered it to access advanced innovations and extend its data center framework, meeting the expanding needs of businesses for dependable and secure data capacity solutions.
With its broad portfolio of Multi-Cloud and Data Centers, ePLDT has gotten to be a key supplier of digital transformation services to Philippine businesses. Owning the highest number of data centers within the country and a showcase share of 65%, ePLDT holds a commanding position within the industry, altogether outperforming its competitors. As the company plans to dispatch its 12th data center office, ePLDT’s commitment to development and customer-centric solutions is anticipated to assist strengthen its market authority and continue driving the Philippines’ economic development through digitalization.