WHAT IS THE SIZE OF GLOBAL NANOMATERIAL INDUSTRY?
The Nanomaterial Market is largely driven by increasing research & development by companies to bring innovative products to the market, the superior physical & chemical properties of these materials, and increasing investment by the governments.
There are concerns about the environmental impact and toxicity of engineered nanomaterials. In addition to this, there is also scepticism about the health hazards of such materials on the people who are exposed to them. These factors act as constraints to the growth of the market.
Stringent government norms and regulations regarding the usage of such materials and the high processing costs also act as hindrances to the growth of the market.
For more information, Request a Free Sample Report
The COVID-19 outbreak had a negative impact on the demand for Nanomaterials as manufacturing activities came to a standstill due to the imposition of the lockdowns. As raw materials could not be made available hence the demand for the products suffered during the initial phase of the pandemic. However, as research and development activities increased to evaluate the effectiveness of the nanomaterials in the detection and treatment of COVID-19 helped the market recovered later.
GLOBAL NANOMATERIAL MARKET BY PRODUCT
The Global Nanomaterial market is segmented by Product into Nanoparticles, Nanofibers, Nanotubes, Nanoclays, Nanowires and Others.
The Nanotubes segment held the largest market share in the Global Nanomaterials Market in 2022.
The segment dominated the market because of its use in the automotive industry as these are major components of lithium-ion batteries and are also used for manufacturing supercapacitor electrodes.
Due to their larger surface area and high thermal conductivity, these also are used in PEM fuel cells as catalysts for electrode support.
GLOBAL NANOMATERIAL MARKET BY STRUCTURE
The Global Nanomaterial Market is segmented by Structure into Non-polymeric Organic Nanomaterials and Polymeric Nanomaterials The Non-polymeric Organic Nanomaterials segment held the larger share of the Global Nanomaterials Market in 2022.
The non-polymeric organic nanomaterials exhibit superior physical and chemical properties such as optical clarity, chemical resistance, surface appearance, flame retardancy, and dimensional stability
Surging the food industry and rising awareness among people regarding the benefit of Nanomaterials, is likely to propel the growth of this segment.
Due to the above-mentioned properties, these nanomaterials make durable, lighter, and stronger materials and that is why there is an increased demand for them in end-user industries such as energy, electronics, healthcare, and automotive which is helping this segment dominate the market.
GLOBAL NANOMATERIAL MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
The Global Nanomaterial market is segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia- pacific and LAMEA.
North America accounted for the largest market share within the global Nanomaterial market in 2022, owing to regular product improvement, and houses the major global companies operating in Nanomaterials.
Visit A link Request for Custom Report
According to whitehouse.gov, a USA government website, mentioned in the September 2022, factsheet, The Seafood Nutrition Partnership will commit a minimum of US$ 280,000 over the next 8 years to improve public knowledge of essential nutrition that has been shown to improve brain health.
Presence of leading companies operating in Nanomaterials, like Cargill Incorporated, ADM, Cellana Inc., and others, will catalyze the expansion of this market.
GLOBAL NANOMATERIAL MARKET BY END-USER
The Global Nanomaterial market is segmented by End-User into Aerospace, Automotive, Healthcare, Energy and Power, Electrical and Electronics, Paints and Coatings and Others.
The Healthcare segment held the larger share of the Global Nanomaterials Market in 2022.
The growing use of nanomaterials for diverse applications such as targeted drug delivery, cell repair & detection, and imaging is helping this segment dominate the market.
In addition to this, the nanomaterials are used for other areas in medical and healthcare fields such as nano diagnostics, nano biosensors, and nacrobots for surgery which help the segment dominate the market.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of the Global Nanomaterials Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Nanomaterials Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Nanomaterials Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Nanomaterials Market
- Overview, Product Offerings, and SWOT Analysis of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Nanomaterials Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Nanomaterials Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Fiber Type / End User Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Nanomaterials Market in Major Regions
- Major Production / Consumption Hubs in the Major Regions
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Region
Major Players Mentioned in the report
- BASF SE
- American Elements
- Evonik AG
- US Research Nanomaterials, Inc.
- Frontier Carbon Corporation
- Quantum Materials Corp.
- Cytodiagnostics Inc.
- Cabot Corporation
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Log9 Materials
- A123 Systems LLC
- GegaDyne Energy Labs Pvt Ltd.
- Nanoramic® Laboratories
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Nanomaterials Manufacturers
- Nanomaterials Suppliers
- Raw Materials Suppliers for Nanomaterials Industry
- Chemical Companies
- Specialty Material Companies
- Investors and Venture Capitalists in the Nanomaterials Industry
- Market Research & Consulting Firms
- Start-ups & Incumbents in Nanomaterials Industry
- Company Research and Development Institutes
- Government & Regulatory Authorities
- Nanotechnology Companies
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below:-