1. “Government induced new entrants:” The US Government has already shown a keen interest in the Data center market but the market will witness more policies, new entries & growth.
The U.S. government will promote data center investments through various initiatives, such as increasing the availability of land for development, reducing electricity tariffs, and enabling the procurement of renewable energy. Thus, such initiatives will drive the growth of the U.S. data center construction market during the forecast period. Moreover, The U.S. data center market will likely witness new players’ entry. In 2022, some new entrants included AUBix, Edge Centers, Corscale Data Centers, Yondr, Quantum Loophole, and others. However, these new players will face competition from local and established global players.
Government Initiatives in US Data Center Market
2. “Green initiatives alongside innovative technology:” The US Data Centre market is poised to witness an innovative influx alongside green energy initiatives.
To learn more about this report Download a Free Sample Report
Digitalization across businesses will contribute to a surge in data center investments by colocation, cloud, Internet, and telecommunication providers. Telecom companies such as AT&T, T-Mobile, CenturyLink, and Qualcomm are responsible for deploying and introducing 5G services in the U.S. The trend of procuring renewable energy to power the facilities will likely continue during the forecast period. Several operators are signing power purchase agreements with renewable energy companies.
Time Period Captured in the Report:
- Historical Period:2017- 2022
- Base Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2022-2027
Key Target Audience:
- Consulting service Providers
- IT Service providers
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Clouds
- Cyrus One
- Microsoft Corporation
For more insights on market intelligence, refer to the link below: –
Related Reports by Ken Research: –
Thailand Data Center & Cloud Services Market Outlook 2027