With heavy segmentation and wide spread applications ranging in Government, financial and healthcare services, leading the US Security Testing Market one of the largest and still growing market, with a projected CAGR of ~18% by 2028.
- The US Security Testing Market grows with the rapid increase in Cybersecurity threats.
- With the advent of regularizing Regulatory Compliances, protocols are being made strict in order to safeguard data.
- Adopting the Cloud Services has made the US Security Testing Market shift to digitized and innovative processes.
- With technological advancements, the US security testing market pushes its boundaries.
1.The US Security Testing Market grows with the rapid increase in Cybersecurity threats.
Interested to Know More about this Report, Request for a sample report
- With the rise in cyber-threats like identity theft, online fraud and system extortion, the US Security Testing Market increased their encryption for better protection.
- The groups of threats rising today are phising, spam, spyware and malware.
- With the incorporation of Dashi Cyber, many testing availability arose, making the market to facilitate advanced testing.
- Along with international standards of testing like ISO 27001, CREST Penetration testing, a much stronger database called Dashi USM was incorporated in the Android and iOS.
According to Ken Research, the US Security Testing Market has come forward to face off the impending threats after the global digitization soon after the Covid-19 pandemic. With the rise in technologies and advanced algorithms like Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning, security testing has become more accurate with lower loop holes that may pertain greater threats. This has led to the overall growth of the market, with a projected CAGR of ~18%, by the year 2028.
2.With the advent of regularizing Regulatory Compliances, protocols are being made strict in order to safeguard data.
Visit this Link :- Request for custom report
- Regulations such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), are being enhanced for strengthening their encryption and protocols.
- With the adoption of NIST Cybersecurity Framework 2.0 (CSF), potential high alert and future critical threats can be easily removed.
- The enhancement of the regulation called Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPA) has marked remarkable changes in the medical sector.
- The improved Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) has successively safeguarded the authentication and basic data in the financial sectors.
3.Adopting the Cloud Services has made the US Security Testing Market shift to digitized and innovative processes.
Request a Call with Expert to know more about Latest Trends
- With continuous Security Testing within the DevSecOps through automated scans at every developmental stage, detecting major threats.
- With more emphasis on security testing on serverless computing devices, namely the AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions and more, have been able to seek out critical threats.
- With proliferation of Penetration Testing, vulnerabilities to IoT devices have been significantly reduced.
- Increased Application Programming Interface Testing (API Testing) in the cloud environment has enhanced their task in connecting services.
4.With technological advancements, the US security testing market pushes its boundaries.
- With the proper integration of AI and Machine Learning into the Static/ Dynamic Application Security Testing (SAST and DAST), enhanced vulnerabilities detection to reduce possible harm to the mainframe.
- Automated security testing tools which easily mix with the Continuous Integration/Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines allows multiple automated security testing at developing stages of a software.
- With the integration of The Intel Exchange (CTX Lite) solution from Cyware, a fully automated networked threat intelligence platform (TIP) ingests, evaluate and responds to threats.
- Solutions like NowSecure, IoT Inspectors and Veracode Mobile Application Security can easily detect and identify mobile application and IoT device vulnerabilities.
With the advancements in cybersecurity threats and malignant malware, it is evident to say that the US Security Testing Market has to up their level with it. Adoption of stringent regulatory solutions towards cloud services and environment and increasing in penetration testing services, security testing has been never been this complex. This overall gathers people’s attention, in need of their attention for the security testing.