Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Email id: support@kenresearch.com, Contact Us : +91-9871552944

Home Automotive, Transportation and Warehousing South Africa's Logistics Market Hits $30 Bn in 2021: A Look at...

South Africa’s Logistics Market Hits $30 Bn in 2021: A Look at the Role of Road, Sea, and Air Infrastructure and Upcoming SEZ Developments, and What’s Next? – Ken Research

Logistics Industry in South Africa is expected to have robust growth with 22 international airports and 15 highways with upcoming SEZ Developments, says a report by Ken Research.

1. The Importance of South Africa’s Extensive Road Network: Supporting 89% of the Country’s Freight Transportation Needs.

South Africa Supply Chain IndustryTo Know More about this report, download a Free Sample Report

SADC has put forth a plan for 72 transportation and road infrastructure projects to be completed in the next 25 years. These projects include the toll road from DaresSalaam to Chalinze, the Kazungula Bridge, the upgrading of the Nata-Kazungula Road, the upgrading of the Beitbridge-Chirundu Road, the Tete Toll Bridge, and the Western Corridor Road in Zambia. Additionally, the South African National Roads Agency (Sanral) is currently in the process of upgrading the N3 highway that connects Durban and Johannesburg. Among these projects, the Durban-Gauteng Road Corridor is a significant one that aims to enhance the export and import facilities of Durban.

2. Exploring South Africa’s 22 International Airports: Connecting the Top Five Busiest Air Cargo Routes of UAE, UK, Kenya, Qatar, and Germany.

South Africa Supply Chain IndustryVisit This link:- Request for Custom Report

South Africa boasts a total of 22 International Airports, among which the primary one is located in Johannesburg, known as the O.R Tambo International Airport. This airport serves as a hub for the country’s busiest air cargo routes with countries such as UAE, UK, Kenya, Qatar, and Germany.

In the year 2021, the O.R Tambo Airport managed to secure the third position in terms of cargo volumes among all African airports. This was achieved by the transit of a staggering 304,018 tons of cargo.

Looking ahead to 2023, South Africa will launch its own cargo airline, Suid Cargo, which will be based in the O.R Tambo Airport. The airline will be 75% owned by local investors, with the remaining 25% owned by Astral.

To Know South Africa Development Strategies for Logistics Development

3. The Port of Cape Town: Africa’s Largest Refrigerated Container Facility and South Africa’s Prominent Role in Global Maritime Trade. 

South Africa Supply Chain IndustryTo Know About Trends and Developments in South Africa Logistics Market

4. Revving Up Economic Growth: South Africa’s Special Economic Zones (SEZ) Set to Boost Trade and Attract Foreign Investment.

To Know SWOT Analysis for south Africa Logistics and Warehousing Industry

For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below:-

South Africa Supply Chain Industry

RELATED ARTICLES

What Makes Activa 6G Red Colour Stand Out Style and Features Reviewed

The Honda Activa Scooty has been a popular choice in the Indian market for decades, and the new Activa 6G Red Colour has taken...

Car Rental Market Share: Understanding the Competitive Landscape

In the fast-paced world of transportation, the car rental market stands as a dynamic and indispensable sector, offering mobility solutions to individuals and businesses...

Used Vehicles Market: Major Players and Trends

In the ever-evolving landscape of transportation, the used vehicles market emerges as a dynamic and bustling sector, teeming with opportunities and challenges alike. From...

Most Popular

Navigating the Dynamic Landscape of the Smartphone Industry

The Smartphone industry stands at the forefront of technological innovation, shaping the way individuals communicate, work, and interact with the digital world. From cutting-edge...

US Food Allergen Testing Industry: Trends, Challenges, and Opportunities

The US Food Allergen Testing industry is a critical sector safeguarding public health by ensuring food safety and catering to the growing population with...

The Dynamics of the Coal Mining Market: Growth Drivers and Challenges

Introduction Coal mining serves as a cornerstone in fueling industries, generating electricity, and fostering economic growth worldwide. This article delves into various facets of the...

A Market Research Report on the Cosmeceuticals Industry in India

The Indian beauty landscape is witnessing a fascinating shift. Consumers are no longer just seeking products that enhance appearance; they are actively seeking solutions...