Country-Niche Players Dominate the Market Comprising ~55% of Total Competitors Despite the Presence of about ~200 Competitors Including a Significant Number of Regional Players and Global Players, finds a recent market study on the Global Dietary Fibers Market.
Dietary fiber is an important factor that aids in digestion and supports normal bowel function in both humans and animals. These are edible components of foods derived from plants. These fibers aid in the movement of bodily waste, lower blood sugar, and cholesterol levels to lower the risk of diabetes and heart disease, and manage weight.
Ken Research shares 3 key insights on the competitive landscape of this dynamic market from its latest research study.
Global Players Constitute ~15% of the Total Number of Competitors, While Country-Niche Players Dominate Representing ~55% of Total Competitors.
Competitive Analysis by the Ken Research Study found that the Global Dietary Fibers Market is highly competitive with ~200 players which include globally diversified players, regional players as well as a large number of country-niche players having their own niche in the nutrients and dietary fibers. The country-niche players comprise about ~55% in terms of the number of companies, followed by regional players accounting for ~30% in terms of the number of companies.
Dietary fiber is primarily focused on expanding the worldwide growth of Dietary Fibers via new product innovation, business expansion, and the growing presence of a range of a manufacturer operating in the Dietary Fibers industry, which has led to the growing demand for the market. In addition, a variety of food products are available on the market for a variety of uses, which helps the industry keep a constant growth rate.
Leading Global Specialists’ Ongoing Efforts To Provide Dietary Fibers To A Variety Of Applications Like Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals and Animal Feed Is Likely To Boost The Market
Detailed comparative analysis of key competitors available within the Research Study shows that specialist players like Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM), J. Rettenmaier & Söhne GmbH + Co KG, and BENEO are strongly focused on providing dietary fibers. The market is competitive, and in order to gain a competitive edge, new product introductions, geographic expansions, R&D investments, and mergers and acquisitions are significant strategies for boosting market share. It enables companies to examine the market’s undiscovered possibilities. To ensure an effective flow of their products throughout all regions, industry participants turn to supply chain agreements with dealers and distributors.
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NTk2MTA3
- In July 2021, Cargill announced that it invested US$45 million (38 million euros) to add soluble fibers to its European portfolio of starches, sweeteners, and texturizers as the demand for reduced-sugar products keeps increasing.
- In March 2022, Tate & Lyle PLC, a top provider of ingredients and services for the food and beverage industry, announced that it has signed an agreement to acquire Quantum Hi-Tech (Guangdong) Biological Co., Ltd (Quantum), a significant prebiotic dietary fiber company in China, from ChemPartner Pharmatech Co., Ltd (ChemPartner) for a sum amounting US$237 million.
Governmental Initiatives to Encourage the Expansion of the Global Dietary Fibers Market
- The Food and Drink Federation (FDF) initiated the Action on Fiber project in September 2021 with the goal of bridging the gap between fiber intakes and dietary recommendations by making higher fiber diets more appealing, common, and simple for the general public.
- In April 2021, Agriculture Minister Damien O’Connor stated that additional initiatives are being supported by the New Zealand government to increase the number of people working in the country’s food and fiber industries. “To meet urgent workforce needs, the government and the food and fiber sector have been working very hard. Over the next four years, we’ve committed to hiring 10,000 more New Zealanders,” said Damien O’Connor.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of Dietary Fibers Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Dietary Fibers Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Dietary Fibers Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Dietary Fibers Market Industry
- Overview, Source Offerings, and Strengths & Weaknesses of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Dietary Fibers Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Dietary Fibers Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Application with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Dietary Fibers Market in Global Regions
- Major Dietary Fibers Type/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs in the Region
- Region-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within the Region
Notable Key Players Mentioned in the Report
- Cargill, Incorporated.
- Tate & Lyle
- Roquette Frères
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM)
- Rettenmaier & Söhne GmbH + Co KG
- Kerry Group plc.
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Bonumose, Inc.
- Meati Inc.
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Raw Material Suppliers for Dietary Fiber
- Manufacturers of Dietary Fiber
- Distributors, Suppliers, and Sales Channels
- Market Research and Consultancy Firms
- Associations, Alliances, And Organizations Specialized in Dietary Fiber
- Market Players in Dietary Fiber
- Investors for Dietary Fiber
- Government Departments of Dietary Supplements
- Ministries and Departments of Pharmaceuticals
- Ministries and Departments of Healthcare
- Emerging and Startup Companies in Dietary Fibers
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021Nyo
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For more information on the research report, refer to the below link: