What Is The Size Of Global Automotive Infotainment System Industry?
Global Automotive Infotainment System market is growing at a CAGR of ~% in 2017-2022 and is expected to reach ~USD 25 Bn by 2028.
The Automotive Infotainment System Market is largely driven by rising disposable income and simple financing alternatives, which has led to a rise in demand for technologically advanced vehicles with practical entertainment systems.
The market for automotive infotainment systems is anticipated to develop as connected automobiles become more widely used as consumers are preferring connected automobiles with advanced infotainment systems.
A significant trend that is becoming widely attractive in the automotive infotainment market is technological advancement.
The touchscreen infotainment, might distract drivers and increase the risk of an accident. Using the system to change the radio station, change the channel, set up the next navigation route, or turn the radio on or off does not require the driver to glance away from the road and at the screen which is constraining the market for automotive infotainment systems over the forecasted period.
The COVID-19 pandemic had an inevitable impact on the automotive infotainment systems market, which is primarily driven by growing automotive sales and production. Production and sales of automobiles gradually grew in various regions of the world as a result of continuing lockdowns and the closing of manufacturing plants.
To learn more about this report Download a Free Sample Report
Global Automotive Infotainment System Market By Product Type
The Global Automotive Infotainment System market is segmented by Product type into Audio unit, Display unit, Heads-Up display, Navigation unit and Others.
The navigation unit by product type dominated the market in 2022, a navigation tool enables determining the present location using GPS, which relies on a satellite, and provides detail on traffic, directions, and weather conditions.
GPS automobile navigation systems provide the most efficient route based on real-time traffic information, as well as extra locations of interest including banks, gas stations, hospitals, and restaurants.
Global Automotive Infotainment System Market By Installation Type
The Global Automotive Infotainment System market is segmented by Installation type into In-dash Infotainment and Rear-seat Infotainment.
The in-dash Infotainment segment accounted for the highest market share in 2022, owing to the demand for feature-rich in-dash entertainment systems and smartphone app connectivity.
Attractive visuals and quick, access, and control functions have been added to in-dash entertainment systems on a constant basis, making them more user-friendly and responsive.
The majority of brand-new passenger cars, trucks, and SUVs are equipped with modern infotainment systems that greatly outperform earlier models.
Global Automotive Infotainment System Market By Fit
The Global Automotive Infotainment System market is segmented by Fit into OE Fitted and Aftermarket.
OE Fitted accounted for the highest market share in 2022 because OE systems are protected by the manufacturer’s insurance and cannot be purchased separately.
The advantages of OE-fitted systems include simpler and more convenient servicing and maintenance, which are frequently protected by the warranty offered by the automobile manufacturer.
The ability to access automotive data provided by OE-fitted systems is an additional advantage that enables businesses to launch direct marketing campaigns and issue alerts for service and support.
Visit this Link: – Request for custom report
Global Automotive Infotainment System Market By Vehicle Type
The Global Automotive Infotainment System market is segmented by Vehicle type into Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles and Electric Vehicles.
Passenger cars accounted for the highest market share in 2022, as consumers, most often in developing countries are rapidly adopting premium cars.
The volume of passenger cars on the road in Asia Pacific is rapidly increasing, owing to an increase in utility vehicle demand in densely populated countries such as China, India, and Japan.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of Automotive Infotainment Systems Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Automotive Infotainment Systems Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Automotive Infotainment Systems Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Automotive Infotainment Systems Market Industry
- Overview, Product Type Offerings, and Strengths & Weaknesses of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Automotive Infotainment Systems Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Automotive Infotainment Systems Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Automotive Infotainment Systems Market in Global Regions
- Major Automotive Infotainment Systems Type/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs in the Region
- Region-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within the Region
Notable Key Players Mentioned in the Report
- Denso Corporation.
- Continental AG
- HARMAN International
- Pioneer Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Visteon Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Marelli Holdings Co., Ltd
- JVCKENWOOD Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Xona Space Systems
- Ovo Automotive
- TUC s.r.l.
- MBition GmbH
- Ovo Automotive
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Manufacturers of Automotive infotainment systems
- Emerging and Startup Companies in Automotive infotainment systems
- Components Suppliers for Automotive Infotainment Systems
- Automotive Market research and consulting firms
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to automotive infotainment
- Automobile Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Distributors, Suppliers, and Channel Partners of Automotive Electronics
- Global in-vehicle infotainment system manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and other stakeholders
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to automotive infotainment systems
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Potential Entrants into Automotive Electronics
- PE and VC Firms focused on Automotive Electronics Segment
- Communications and IT Hardware Companies targeting Automotive Industry
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For More Insights On Market Intelligence, Refer To The Link Below: –