What Is The Size Of Global Packaging Machinery Industry?
Global Packaging Machinery market is growing at a CAGR of ~% in 2017-2022 and is expected to reach ~USD 60 Bn by 2028.
The Packaging Machinery Market is largely driven by the increasing demand for consumer goods along with rising popularity of e-commerce platform to shop different products.
The growing demand for highly efficient packaging machines among end-user industries coupled with advancements in technologies such as robots, automation, and others to scale up the business efficiently, is likely to propel the growth of the market.
The rising demand for packaged food and beverages products along with increasing consumer spending on pharmaceutical and personal care products is expected to boost the demand for packaging and packaging machinery among end-users.
Advanced technology and automated packaging machines are highly expensive and require high initial investment which makes it difficult for small and medium-sized manufacturers to afford the packaging machinery, which may slow down market growth.
The COVID-19 pandemic negatively impacted the Packaging Machinery market initially due to the imposed lockdown, the demand and supply for packaging machinery got impacted. International packaging machine deliveries were delayed to curb the pandemic situation. In addition, COVID-19 affected consumer shopping at convenience and retail stores and also impacted the E-commerce sector due to which the demand for packaging and packaging machinery declined.
To learn more about this report Download a Free Sample Report
Global Packaging Machinery Market By Machine Type
The Global Packaging Machinery market is segmented by Machine type into Filling, Labeling, Form-Fill-Seal, Cartoning, Wrapping, Palletizing and Bottling Line.
Filling segment held the largest share of the Global Packaging Machinery Market in 2022, owing to the increasing demand for filling machines in various industries.
Filling machines are widely used to fill bottled water and other liquids, and are widely used in various end industries such as pharmaceuticals, food & beverages, chemicals, and others. The demand for different filling machines such as overflows filling machines, gravity filling machines, pump filling machines, piston filling machines, and others among end-users is anticipated to drive the growth of the segment in the market.
Global Packaging Machinery Market By Operations
The Global Packaging Machinery market is segmented by Operations into Autonomous and Semi-Autonomous.
Autonomous segment accounted for the largest share of the Global Packaging Machinery Market in 2022, due to the growing demand for automated packaging machines among end-user industries to scale effectively while controlling the cost of operations.
The highly advanced autonomous packaging machinery offers various benefits including reduced labor cost, reduced damages, increased throughput and productivity, consistent packaging results, and others, which are attracting various end-users and are likely to boost the demand for the segment in the market.
Global Packaging Machinery Market By Technology
The Global Packaging Machinery market is segmented by Technology into General Packaging, Modified Atmosphere Packaging and Vacuum Packaging.
General Packaging segment accounted for the largest share of the Global Packaging Machinery Market in 2022, owing to its simple operation and maintenance.
The demand for packaging various products including food & beverages, chemicals, personal care, and others efficiently in a shorter time is expected to propel the growth of the segment in the Global Packaging Machinery Market.
Visit this Link: – Request for custom report
Global Packaging Machinery Market By End-User
The Global Packaging Machinery market is segmented by End-User into Food and Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care and Industrial and Chemicals.
Food and Beverages segment accounted for the largest share of the Global Packaging Machinery Market in 2022, owing to surging demand for packaged food and beverages products as they are convenient and easy to carry.
Increased spending of consumers on packaged food products coupled with rising consumption of organic and healthy food items require special packaging, which in turn is expected to boost the demand for highly efficient packaging machineries.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of the Global Packaging Machinery Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis of the Packaging Machinery Market
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Packaging Machinery Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Packaging Machinery Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Packaging Machinery Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Packaging Machinery Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and Strategic Developments of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Packaging Machinery Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Global Packaging Machinery Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Application/End-User Segments with historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Packaging Machinery Market in Major Regions
- Major Production / Consumption Hubs in the Major Regions
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs in Each Region
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Packaging Machinery Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Region
Major Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Krones AG
- Robert Bosch Gmbh
- I.M.A. Industria Macchine Automatiche S.P.A.
- Langley Holdings Plc
- KHS Group
- CKD Corporation
- Barry-Wehmiller Companies
- The Adelphi Group Of Companies
- Fuji Machinery Co.,Ltd.
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Tetra Laval
- Marchesini Group
- Aetna Group
- BERHALTER AG
- Syntegon Technology GmbH
- PAC Machinery
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Packaging Machinery Manufacturers
- Packaging Machinery Investors
- Packaging Machinery Providers
- Packaging Machinery Suppliers
- Packaging Machinery Components Suppliers
- Allied Industries of Packaging Machinery
- Government Ministries and Departments of Engineering Industry
- Packaging Machinery Research and Development Companies
- Potential Entrants into Packaging Machinery Industry
Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For more insights on market intelligence, refer to the link below: –