What Is The Size Of Global Precast Concrete Industry?
Global Precast Concrete market is growing at a CAGR of ~% in 2017-2022 and is expected to reach ~USD 150 Bn by 2028.
The Precast Concrete Market is largely driven by increasing investments by industry players, rise in construction activities across the globe, and high adoption of precast concrete over on-site cast concrete.
Precast concrete is superior to on-site cast concrete in several ways in terms of building infrastructure. It offers a superior level of quality than conventional techniques which is mainly due to proper technical management. One of the primary advantages of precast concrete over traditional concrete is the speed of construction as it cuts down one-third of the construction time. As a result, Precast Concrete Market is rising due to less time and effort needed.
Precast concrete has several advantages over conventional concrete, but its use in developing nations is limited by the considerable investment needed. Precast concrete things must be manufactured using expensive tools and molds that must be made using cutting-edge technology by highly skilled labor, which looks to be quite demanding for developing regions.
The COVID-19 outbreak caused worldwide lockdowns and disruptions in supply chains, all of which hurt the market in 2020. However, the market had a strong recovery in 2021 as a result of the start-up of major end-user sectors. Precast concrete is anticipated to have rapid market expansion shortly due to rising demand for environmentally friendly building techniques, increased dependency on current construction methods & urbanization.
To learn more about this report Download a Free Sample Report
Global Precast Concrete Market By Product
The Global Precast Concrete market is segmented by Product into Beam and Column System, Floor and Roof System, Bearing Wall System and Façade System.
DGBEF segment held the largest market share of the Global Precast Concrete Market in 2022, as it improves thermal stability, has strong mechanical properties, and provides moisture resistance. It is used extensively across multiple end-user industries such as building & construction and automotive. DGBEF is Diglycidyl Ether Bisphenol F, a reaction product of phenol and formaldehyde. This type of Precast
Global Precast Concrete Market By Application
The Global Precast Concrete market is segmented by Application into Structural Building Components, Architectural Building Components, Transportation Products and Waste & Water Handling Products.
The liquid form segment held the largest market share of the Global Precast Concrete Market in 2022. The reason behind the largest share of this segment is a wide area of applications in almost all industries.
Precast Concrete in liquid form prevents corrosion and as a sealant, it protects surfaces, including pipelines, metal, floors, countertops, and equipment parts.
It is often found in transistors and electrical circuits to protect parts from moisture, dirt, dust, and other debris that can damage materials over time.
Global Precast Concrete Market By End-User
The Global Precast Concrete market is segmented by End-user into Residential, Commercial, Infrastructure and Industrial.
The liquid epoxy segment dominated the Precast Concrete industry in 2022 and is projected to be the faster-growing segment during the forecast period, 2022-2028.
This is due to the rapid industrialization and rise in demand for consumer electronics, flourishing the market during the forecast period. The liquid Precast Concrete has been used for years as it possesses superior quality and has strong resistance power to corrosion, chemical, heat, and others.
Hence, the growing application of liquid epoxy technology in various end-use industries will positively impact the market.
Visit this Link: – Request for custom report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of the Global Precast Concrete Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Precast Concrete Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Precast Concrete Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Precast Concrete Market
- Overview, Product Offerings, and SWOT Analysis of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Precast Concrete Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Precast Concrete Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Product / Application Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Precast Concrete Market in Major Regions
- Major Production / Consumption Hubs in the Major Regions
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Country
Major Players Mentioned in the report
- Kijlstra precast Ltd
- Carlow Precast Concrete Engineering
- Qingdao Qingde Precast Accessories Co., Ltd.
- Great Magtech (Xiamen) Electric Co., Ltd
- Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Boral Limited
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Atlas Group
- Bex technology
- Cuby technology
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Precast Concrete Producers
- Precast Concrete Structures Providers
- Construction Equipment Companies
- Chemical Manufacturers
- Organic Building Materials Manufacturers
- Construction Sector Policy Makers
- Construction Regulation Authorities
- Architecture Firms
- Construction Tech Investors
- Chemicals Products Suppliers
- Precast Solution Providers
- Potential Investors in Construction Industry
- PE and VC Firms focused on Construction Industry
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For more insights on market intelligence, refer to the link below: –