Organizations especially the small and medium sized firms in India have now realized the importance of training and view it as a means to achieve business goals. Therefore, they now treat employee L&D as an investment than an expenditure: Ken Research
- The Covid-19 pandemic has been an eye opener for working professionals and employers. A need for upskilling and reskilling was realized due to job losses and adoption of Work from Home model.
- The Corporate Training Market in India is a fragmented and a competitive market. At the time of the pandemic the market has seen an influx of many industry experts and professionals who either started their own training firms or worked as freelancers and part time trainer and coach.
- The Corporate Training Market in India is expected to grow at a double digit CAGR by the end of FY’27F.
- IT/ITES, Telecom and BFSI sectors are three main support pillars of the corporate training industry as most of the training demand is generated from these sectors.
Competition Scenario: The Corporate Training Market in India is a very competitive and a fragmented space with the presence of 500-600 companies. However, a good chunk of the market share is captured by 7 companies namely NIIT, Manipal Global Education, CADD Centre, Aptech Limited, Centum Learning, Koenig Solutions and Hughes Global. Price, post training support, brand value, clientele, trainers’ qualification, customizations are some competitive parameters. In order to have an edge over the competition many companies offer other services as well like staffing, HR management etc.
Future Market Scenario: The Corporate Training Market in India is expected to grow with a healthy CAGR of 16.3% in FY’22P and FY’27F. The focus would be on to keep the learners and engaged by enhancing experiential learning therefore use of technologies like AR/VR, Metaverse and Micro learning concept would be prevalent in future. Courses on data and business analytics, AI-ML, cyber security, cloud infrastructure would be in high demand. IT and BFSI are going to be the larger support pillars for the corporate training market.
Future Trends and Technology: Learning and training as what we have seen earlier has completely changed since the Covid-19 Pandemic. Trainings given via Instructor Led Classroom training which use to held offline was the most preferred way of learning. However, due to covid-19 the digitization and offline to online transformation has fast forwarded by 2-4 years. New ways of imparting training such as Blended Learning, Virtual Classroom and Online and computer-based methods have emerged. In future, over 1/3rd of corporate trainings will be delivered by online and virtual mode. As large chunk of trainings delivered will be via digital mode it is imperative to engage learners and their concentration. Therefore to keep the learners engaged technologies like AR/VR, Metaverse and micro learning concepts will be used.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication “Corporate Training Market India Outlook to 2027 – Driven by Wide Acceptance of Online and Virtual Training and Organizations Need for Multi Skilled Tech Savvy Employees” believe that the Corporate Training market in India is expected to demonstrate strong growth owing employers and employees need to reskill and upskill, rapid technological changes especially in IT and FinTech space and growing employment in service industry. The market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 16.3% in terms of overall revenue during the period FY’22P-FY’27F.
Key Segments Covered
- By Industry Verticals
- By Types Of Training Service
- Customer Management
- By Sector
- Association & Nonprofit Organization
- By Deployment
- On Site
- Off Site
Request for sample Report @ https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NTc0NDI2
- By Designation Of Employees
- By Major Cities
- By Open & Customized Training
- By Type Of Organization
- By Mode Of Learning
- Instructor Led Classroom Only
- Blended Learning
- Virtual Classroom
- Online or Computer Based Methods Only
- Mobile Only
- Social Learning
- By Scale Of Organization
- Manipal Global Education
- CADD Centre
- Centum Learning
- Koenig Solutions
- Hughes Global Education
Key Target Audience
- Corporate Training Companies
- Ed-tech Companies
- Self-Based Learning Platforms Companies
- Freelance Trainers
- Industry/Corporate Coach
- Contractual Professional Trainers
- Industry Veterans
- IT Solutions and Support Companies
- Top UG/PG Private Universities
- Retired Experienced Faculties
Time Period Captured in the Report: –
- Historical Period: FY’17-FY’22P
- Forecast Period: FY’22P-FY’27F
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- How is the Corporate Training Market positioned in India?
- Target Addressable Audience for Corporate Training Market in India Market
- Popular Courses and Their Prices
- Critical Decision-Making Criteria’s related to Pricing and Selection Process
- Freelance Trainers V/s Full Time Trainers
- Supply Ecosystem and Challenges
- Opportunity Matrix
- Market Size and Segmentation
- SWOT Analysis
- Upcoming Technologies & Trends in Corporate Training Market
- Investment Model and ROI in Corporate Training Business
- Competitive Landscape – Cross Comparison of Major Players
- Company Profiles
- Self-Based Learning Platforms
- Covid-19 Impact
- Analyst Recommendations & Cause Effect of certain Market Related Factors
- Research Methodology
For More Information, refer to below links:-
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications