UAE Warehousing Automation Industry is in the growing phase and this market is moderately fragmented Which comprises of Solution Providers, Warehouse Management Software, AGV/AMR, AIDC, and Sensors & Controls. There are many major players in the UAE Warehouse Automations Market some of which are Acme Intralog Fzco, Savoye Designs, Kardex.
- The rise of e-commerce and retail sector within the UAE has given a major boost to the warehousing automation market. For instance, AD Ports Group partnered with UAE conglomerate Ghassan Aboud Group, to establish one of the region’s largest wholesale food trading and logistics hub in KIZAD.
- UAE Government initiatives such as Dubai IOT strategy, Dubai Block Chain strategy, Introduction of drones for last mile delivery will revolutionize the logistics and warehousing automation market of UAE.
- The UAE FDI law now allows up to 100 per cent foreign ownership in more than 122 economic activities across 13 sectors including transport and storage, agriculture, space, manufacturing industry, renewable energy, hospitality and food services, among others.
Government Initiatives: Government has launched several Initiatives like World Logistics Passport which is a global, private sector-led, initiative that enables partner countries to take advantage of Dubai’s customers and trade governance expertise, to improve their trade and logistic capabilities. Other than that, Dubai’s Silk Road strategy which is a multi-decade endeavor launched in 2019 to promote and grow air and sea freight. The strategy includes nine initiatives and 33 projects that will see the collaboration of Emirates airlines, Dubai Airports, Dubai South, Dubai Free Zones (DFZ) Council, are among others.
Adoption of Industry 4.0 Technologies: Manufacturers and logistics companies are adopting these technologies for improved productivity & efficiency, better flexibility & agility, and improved customer experience, pushing advanced inventory control high up the industry agenda and sharpening cost-control, space optimization and competitiveness. For instance, Amazon, Fetch, DHL are some of the companies implementing robotic solution. Furthermore, Robotic lifting devices in workplace will reduce the risk of accidents, prevent work injuries. Also, automation reduces strains injuries by taking over repetitive task.
Persistent labour shortage: Labour shortage in the UAE, following the pandemic will propel the growth for warehousing automation. For instance, a surveyed conducted by PWC has found that in UAE, most of the of employees polled said their country has a shortage of people with specialized skills. To mitigate the gap, automation will play significant role in the coming years.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication “UAE Warehousing Automation Market Outlook to 2026F – Driven by Increasing demand of E-commerce sector and rapid integration of automation technology support the market growth” by Ken Research observed that UAE Warehouse Automation market is in the growing phase. The Ease in policies, investment in R&D, growth in e-commerce, adoption of 4.0 industry technology, persistent labour shortage and government initiatives, are some of the factors that has contributed to the UAE Warehouse Automation market growth. It is expected that UAE Warehouse Automation market will grow at a CAGR of ~13.4% for the 2021-2026F forecasted period.
Key Segments Covered:-
UAE Warehouse Automation Market
By Product Category (by Revenue), 2021P & 2026F
- Fully Automated
By Product Component (by Revenue), 2021P & 2026F
- Conveyor System
- Automated Storage & retrieval System (AS/RS)
- Sortation System
- Warehouse Management System
By Automated Technology (by Revenue), 2021P & 2026F
By End-User (by Revenue), 2021P & 2026F
Key Target Audience:-
- International Domestic Freight Forwarders
- Warehousing Companies
- Logistics Companies
- Logistics Consultants
- Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities
Time Period Captured in the Report:-
- Historical Period: 2016-2021
- Base Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2022 – 2026F
- Acme Intralog Fzco
- Savoye Designs
- Infor Designs
- Swisslog Designs
Key Topics Covered in the Report:-
- Country Overview
- Ecosystem of UAE Warehousing Automation Market
- Business Cycle and Genesis of UAE Warehousing Automation Market
- Commercial Models in UAE Warehousing Market
- Demand Supply Scenario of UAE Warehousing Automation Market
- Growth Drivers of UAE Warehousing Automation Industry
- Trends and Developments of UAE Warehousing Automation Industry
- SWOT Analysis of UAE Warehousing Automation Industry
- Impact of Covid-19 on UAE Warehouse Automation Industry
- Challenges in the UAE Warehousing Automation Industry
- Warehousing Automation Ecosystem in UAE
- Government Warehouse Rules and Procedures
- Technological Innovations in Warehousing Automation Market
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis of the UAE Warehouse Automation Industry
- UAE Warehousing Automation Market Size
- UAE Warehousing Automation Market Segmentation
- UAE Warehousing Automation Market Future Overview
- Competition Scenario
- Cross Comparison between major players in the Market (Headquarter, Location, Strength, Service offered, No of Employees, Incorporation, recent Developments)
- Analyst Recommendation
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to below link:-
Follow Us –