Philippines Data Center Market is at growing stage and has moderately concentrated market. There are approximately 10 players in market with ePLDT having strong base in terms of both white space area and total number of racks. Players are competing on the basis of number of data centers, data center capacity, uptime SLA, data security, client base, network and connectivity.
- The emergence of 5G and 6G technology in the Philippines is likely to grow the adoption of IOT-enabled products in the market.
- Telecom and IT department are anticipated to acquire more data centers as these provide reliable and fast communications to customers and stay ahead of technology advancements.
- The rising demand for decreased latency in data transfers and improved connectivity amid the increasing adoption of smart devices is likely to boost the demand for retail colocation data centers.
5G and 6G technology: The 5G and 6G technology will push the adoption of IoT-enabled products in the Philippines market. The market for big data and IOT is still in the nascent stage of growth. However, it has huge potential to be the strongest driver for Cloud Services Data Centre investments in the Philippines market.
Emergence of new business models: New Business models are likely to emerge including colocation services, pay-per-use utility model, built to suit, etc. Location and design, easy scalability, security, infrastructure, sustainable practices and reliable partner are the key determinants for Cloud Services and Data Centre demand.
Increasing Demand from End-Users: Telecom and IT department are anticipated to acquire more data centers as these provide reliable and fast communications to customers and stay ahead of technology advancements. Hence, they will require more data centers in near future. Also, Digital and instant payments and the demand for domestic data storages will drive the BFSI share.
Government’s push to digitize processes and emergence of green data centers: Executive Order (EO) 170 mandates the use of digital payment systems by government agencies. This will be critical in streamlining administration and attracting more foreign investment to the Philippines. In addition, firms looking for hubs with abundant renewable energy sources will find the Philippines appealing. The government’s National Renewable Energy Program (NREP), which aims to increase renewable energy’s share of total power generation to more than 35% by 2030 and 50% by 2040 is expected to entice data center operators concerned with sustainability.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication “Philippines Data Center Market Outlook to 2027F– Driven by investment from the global players and the transition from colocation to hyperscale with high internet penetration” observed that data center market in Philippines is at growing stage. The formulation of supportive government policies and increasing e-commerce, supportive cloud first policy along with government initiatives is expected to contribute to the market growth over the forecast period. The market is expected to grow at a 13.1% CAGR during 2022-2027F.
To Know More about this report, download a Free Sample Report
Key Segments Covered in the Report: –
Philippines Data Center Market
By Type of End User
- Telecom and IT
By Major Cities
- Greater Metro Manila
- Other Regions
Key Target Audience:
- Data Center Companies
- Cloud Providers (Domestic and Global)
- Managed Data Center Companies
- Co-Location Data Center Companies
- Private Equity and Venture Capitalist
- Industry Associations
- Data Center Constructors
- Technology Providers
Visit this Link Request for a custom report
Time Period Captured in the Report:
- Historical Period: 2018-2022
- Base Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2022-2027F
- E PLDT
- PH Colo INC
- Globe Telecom
- Total Information Management
- Digital Edge
- Bee Infotech PH
- Converge ICT
- Space Dc
- Eastern Data Center
- Data one Asia
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- Market Overview and Genesis of Philippines Data Center Market
- Business Cycle, Ecosystem and Timeline of Philippines Data Center Market
- Market Size Analysis of Philippines Data Center Market, 2018-2022
- Philippines Data Center Market Segmentation
- Snapshot of Data Construction Companies in Philippines Data Center Market
- SWOT Analysis, Recent Trends and Growth Drivers of Philippines Data Center Market
- Competition Framework of Philippines Data Center Market
- Future Outlook of Philippines data Center Market
- Analyst Recommendation
For More Information on the research reports, refer to below link: –
Business Opportunities in Philippines Data Centers Industry
Related Reports by Ken Research: –
Malaysia Data Center Market Outlook to 2026