Few Diverse Global Players Dominate the Market Holding 60% of Revenue Share despite Presence of over 100 Competitors Comprising a Large Number of Country-Niche Players and Some Specialist Players, finds a recent market study on North America 5G equipment and Device Market by Ken Research
Global Players that Constitute 20% of the Total Number of Competitors Hold the Largest Revenue Share of 60% While Regional Companies Also Have a Strong Presence and Hold 25%
A comprehensive competitive analysis conducted during the Research Study found that the North America 5G Equipment and Device market is highly competitive with ~100 players operating in the market which includes globally diversified players as well as a large number of players having their niche in 5G equipment and device for specific segments. Regional players are about 25% in terms of the total number of competitors. Global players account for 60% of the market in terms of total revenues followed by regional players which account for approximately 25% of the market in terms of revenues.
Leading Diverse Global Players’ Ongoing Efforts To Provide Advanced 5G Equipment and Devices Suitable for a Wide Range of Industries Are Driving Their Revenue Growth From This Market
Detailed comparative analysis of key competitors available within the Research Study shows that diverse players such as Samsung, Huawei, Nokia, and Keysight are highly focused on providing a significant number of equipment and device, and 5G technology that can be used across multiple industries, including automation with Machine Learning, Artificial intelligence and more. Furthermore, several companies and organizations are aggressively investing in R&D to reduce the significant loss that occurs during the conversion of 4G technology into 5G.
- Keysight intends to invest approx US$ 811.00 Million per year in R&D, with a focus on the equipment to help in the innovation of the 5G network. In addition to the 5G network, Keysight provides electronic design and test solutions that are used in the simulation, design, validation, manufacture, installation, optimization, and secure operation of electronic systems in the communications, networking, and electronics industries.
To Learn More About This Report Request a Free Sample Copy
Covid-19 had a Positive Impact on North America’s 5G Equipment and Device Market Owing to People Relying on Mobile Networks to Access Life-Enhancing Services.
As covid-19 pandemic has caused major disruption in the world but the mobile industry focused during the pandemic on networks as people relied on mobile networks to stay connected and access life-enhancing services which are providing an opportunity within the 5G equipment and device market.
Sanjole’s hardware and software solutions will improve Keysight’s solutions for modem, chipset, and radio access network (RAN) clients and are complementary to its 5G portfolio. NEC becomes the first IT service provider to offer a connection point to Microsoft Azure ExpressRoute from its own data center. Anritsu announced that the first Non-Public Network (NPN) Protocol Conformance Tests for 5G New Radio (NR) Standalone (SA) have been verified on the 5G NR Mobile Device Test Platform powered by the Snapdragon X70 5G Modem-RF System, from Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Increased Government Initiatives in the 5G Equipment and Device, As Well As New Stringent Regulations and Strategies to Promote 5G Led to Major Industry-Wide Developments, Acquisitions, and Deal-Wins
- In March 2021, Cisco acquired Acacia Communication, Inc. a Massachusetts-based company and existing Cisco supplier. This acquisition is likely to enhance Cisco’s ‘Internet for the Future strategy.
- In June 2022, Anritsu and Tech Mahindra Collaborated to create a cost-effective environment for 5G IoT device manufacturers.
- On July 21, 2022, Ericsson acquires Vonage, with this acquisition Ericsson will create a market for easy-to-adopt global network application Program Interfaces which will drive the next wave of digitization.
- In Nov 2021, Verizon announced its acquisition with TracFone Wireless, Inc. and TracFone, a family of brands, bringing the leading premium and value wireless brands together on the leading wireless network.
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report:
- Mobile Phone Handset and Tablet Devices Manufacturers
- Mobile Connectivity Device Manufacturers
- Mobile Communications Software Companies
- Mobile Communications Equipment Providers
- GPS Internet Service Provider Companies
- Wireless Internet Service Provider Companies
- Broadband Internet Service Provider Companies
- Fixed Wireless/Wireless Local Loop (FW/WLL) Telecom Network Operators
- M2M Telecom Operators
- Virtual Mobile Network Operators (MVNO)
- Wholesale Telecommunications Network Operators
- Satellite Communications Operators
- Ministries of Telecommunication and Broadcasting
- Departments of Telecommunication and Broadcasting
- Telecommunication Administrative/Regulatory Bodies
- Environmental Regulatory Authorities and Associations
- Telecommunications Technology Research Organizations and Associations
- Mobile Communications Technology Research Organizations and Associations
- Potential Investors in 5G Mobile Connectivity Industry Value Chain
- Potential Investors in 5G Mobile Communications Industry Value Chain
- Potential Investors in 5G Mobile Communications Equipment Industry Value Chain
Companies Mentioned in the Report: –
Key Competitors Profiled in the Report
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd
- ZTE Corporation
- Cisco System, Inc.
- AT&T Intellectual Property
- NEC Corporation
- BEC Technology
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Haas Alert
- Whirlscape Inc.
- The coolest hotspot
- Cheetah Networks Inc
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2019-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022-2030F
Key Topics Covered in the Report: –
- Snapshot of North America 5G Equipment and Device Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of North America 5G Equipment and Device Market
- Historic Growth of Overall North America 5G Equipment and Device Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of North America 5G Equipment and Device Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and SWOT Analysis of Key Competitors
- Covid 19 Impact on the Overall North America 5G Equipment and Device Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total North America 5G Equipment and Device Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Application / End User Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of North America 5G Equipment and Device Market in Major North American Countries
- Major Production / Consumption Hubs in the Major North American Countries
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs in Each Major Country
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Country
For More Information on the Research Report, refer to below links: –
Contact Us: –
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications