Competition Scenario In Global Thermoplastic Polyurethane Market
The Global Thermoplastic Polyurethane Market is highly competitive with ~300 players, including globally diversified players, regional players, and many country-niche players. Most of the country-niche players are the manufacturers of raw materials for Thermoplastic Polyurethane used in various end-user industries.
Regional players constitute ~30% of the total number of competitors, while country-niche players dominate representing ~50% of total competitors. Some of the major players in the market include 3M, BASF SE, Coim Group, Covestro AG, Huntsman International LLC, KURARAY CO., LTD., Tosoh among others.
To learn more about this report Download A Free Sample
What Is The Expected Future Outlook For The Overall Global Thermoplastic Polyurethane Market Across The Globe?
The Global Thermoplastic Polyurethane market was valued at USD ~billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD ~billion by the end of 2028F, witnessing a CAGR of ~% during the forecast period 2022-2028F. The realistic growth scenario represents the most likely scenario as per current market conditions. This scenario assumes that there will be no overall impact on the market due to any potential COVID-19 waves in the future.
Global Thermoplastic Polyurethane market is largely driven by the increasing usage of Thermoplastic Polyurethane in footwear, automotive, construction, and other industries.
In August 2022, BASF SE launched its new invisible thermoplastic polyurethane paint protection film (PPF), which provides multifaceted and long-lasting protection for automotive coatings.
In September 2021, KPX Chemical, a Korean polyurethane manufacturer, established a joint venture with Huntsman Corporation, KPX HUNTSMAN POLYURETHANES AUTOMOTIVE CO. LTD (KHPUA). The joint venture created innovative polyurethane system solutions for Korean automakers.
In May 2019, the Lubrizol Corporation established a partnership with a Netherlands-based 3D printer manufacturing company, Ultimaker. Under the partnership, The Lubrizol Corporation develops new grades of thermoplastic polyurethane for printers of Ultimaker.
The Global Thermoplastic Polyurethane Market witnessed slow growth in the year 2020, owing to the restricted supply chain worldwide. Due to the scarcity of raw materials, thermoplastic polyurethane manufacturing and processing were closed. Footwear is the largest industry for the TPU market that faced a massive decline worldwide during the pandemic period. The market condition is expected to get even better in 2022, owing to the consumers’ preference for health and hygiene. The market is primarily driven by the increasing usage of Thermoplastic Polyurethane in footwear, automotive, construction, and other industries. Though the market is highly competitive with over ~300 participants, country-niche players control the dominant share in the market and regional players also hold a significant share.
Visit this Link Request for a custom report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of Global Thermoplastic Polyurethane Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Thermoplastic Polyurethane Market
- Historic Growth of Overall Global Thermoplastic Polyurethane Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of Global Thermoplastic Polyurethane Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, Strengths, & Weaknesses of Key Competitors
- Covid-19 Impact on the Overall Global Thermoplastic Polyurethane Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Thermoplastic Polyurethane Market and Segments
- Market Size of Application / End User Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of Global Thermoplastic Polyurethane Market
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs within Each Region
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Region
Notable Major Companies Mentioned in the Report
- BASF SE
- Coim Group
- Covestro AG
- Huntsman International LLC
- KURARAY CO., LTD.
- Tosoh Corporation
- Sumei Chemical Co. Ltd
- The Lubrizol Corporation
- Epaflex Polyurethanes Spa
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Omni Technologies
- Foster Polymer Distribution
- H.B. Fuller Company
- Kent Elastomer Products
- SHANDONG INOV POLYURETHANE CO., LTD.
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane Manufacturers
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane Suppliers
- Polyurethane Manufacturers
- Polyols Suppliers
- Diisocyanate Suppliers
- Diols Suppliers
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane Distributors
- Emerging and Startup Thermoplastic Polyurethane Companies in the Market
- Different Types of Thermoplastic Polyurethane Institutes
- Government Ministries and Departments of Chemicals and Polymers
- Importers and Distributors of Thermoplastic Polyurethane
- Environmental Regulatory Authorities
- Investment Banks and PE Firms focused on Chemicals Sector
- Potential Entrants into Thermoplastic Polyurethane Industry
Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below: –