The New Zealand Logistics Market has seen a consistent rise in market size from 2017 to 2022 and is expected to continue growing from 2022 to 2027. This growth is attributed to strategic location and strong transport infrastructure. However, a significant challenge arises with the unprecedented increase in shipping and fuel costs, which restrains the market’s growth. To understand how New Zealand plans to tackle this issue and discover the market’s future outlook, explore further. Learn about the innovative strategies and adaptations being implemented to overcome these obstacles and ensure the logistics market’s continued success.
1. Robust agricultural & forestry industry absorbed the impact of COVID-19 in 2020 whereas the growth in online shopping, rise in manufacturing & pharma industries steered up the logistics demand in New Zealand
Request a Call with Expert to know more about the business model
2. Massive Food & Beverages Industry, Improvement in Transportation Infrastructure, integration of sustainable mode of transport for delivery, along with…
2.1 …the increasing digitization, diversifying export destinations and rapid online retailing industry have stimulated the demand for logistics & continue to provide opportunities for the players
3. However, Unprecedented Hike in Shipping & Fuel Costs, Increasing Labor Shortage, etc., to restrain the growth of the Logistics Market in New Zealand
4. The strategic investments made by the New Zealand government to develop railway network, rehabilitate existing infrastructure combined with green port approaches will fuel the market growth in future
Some of the Intelligence Curated by Ken Research in Logistics Market Space:
- Egypt Logistics Market Outlook to 2026 Driven by high growth in E-Commerce, government policies attracting foreign investors & promising manufacturing sector.
- South Africa Logistics Industry Outlook to 2026 Driven by Foreign Infrastructural Investments and Government Support but held back by Covid and unstable political conditions in South Africa
- Global Cold Chain Market Outlook to 2027 Driven by Rising Import-Export Trade Volume and Domestic Consumption of Meat, Seafood, Fruits and Vegetable, the popularity of Ready to Eat frozen processed food
- Saudi Arabia Warehouse Automation Market Outlook to 2026 Bolstering Ecommerce Industry & Ambitious Government Plans for Digitalization to Pave Strong Grounds for Automation
- Philippines On-Demand Logistics Market Outlook to 2026 Driven by Unplanned Purchase of Convenience Seeking Filipinos with Rising Internet Penetration
To Know more about this Whitepaper, Visit this link:-