From the year 2011, when the game streaming platforms comes to a rise, Twitch was already a budding application, which started off slow but spread its wings in 2014, with celebrities coming to make a proper environment for budding players. By 2022, Twitch had almost 9 Million streamers, among which nearly everyone had a minimum 25 Million viewers, stating a 5% month-on-month (MOM) growth.
- Twitch TV has a greater number of Streamers and communities, resulting in an increase in gamers streaming through this.
- With Content Diversity and Exclusive Partnerships, Twitch climbs up the ladder in a short period of time.
- With strong veteran game players residing under this community, player’s engagement towards the platform increases, raising the platform with it.
- Built for game streaming, Twitch aims to make itself as one of the highest revenue generating game streaming platform.
Click here for the detailed Report:- US Game Streaming Market
1.Twitch TV has a greater number of Streamers and communities, resulting in an increase.
Interested to Know More about this Report, Request for a sample report
- Twitch currently records of getting 140 millionunique visitors every month, increasing the number of subscribers and viewers. That’s a rise of 154% from its past years.
- Almost 110,000 live Twitch broadcasts are going on at any given time The US is currently owning biggest share of Twitch viewers, making home to nearly a quarter of all users out of which 65% of the users are men.
- The Twitch app has been downloaded over 100 million times, with more than equal revenues generated. League of Legends, being the most-watched on Twitch, with streams of its videos game accumulating at about 42.55 billion watch hours.
According to Ken Research, Twitch is a leading game streaming application, with a wide Established User Base, mainly containing streamers and viewers. With an “Exclusive partnership” and Integration with Amazon Prime, twitch draws maximum of the players, bringing them to showcase their skills online.
- With a broader broadcasting system, Twitch excels in bringing the right target to the platform, connecting all of them under the same roof and making sure that there is a trouble free broadcasting.
With technological advancements and larger groups of gamers and viewers, twitch has recorded for generating $~3 Billion dollars, in 2022
2.With Content Diversity and Exclusive Partnerships, Twitch climbs up the ladder of huge active users.
Visit this Link :- Request for custom report
- Monthly Active Users or MAUs, refers to the number of unique visitors on a monthly basis, of which Twitch has almost 150 Million, resulting in a surge of views and subscription.
- With 7.4 Million streamers publishing high quality content and over 2 Billion Hours video watched for each month, Twitch is currently generating a high growing rate monthly.
- DAUs or Daily Active Users, are the number of new visitors on a daily basis, of which Twitch records in having 15 Million DAUs, with a continuous number of 3 Million viewers at any given time, pushing the growth starting from daily and monthly.
3.With strong veteran game players residing under this community, player’s engagement towards the platform increases, raising the platform with it.
- With popular Twitch streamers like Richard Tyler Blevins (aka Ninja), Turner Ellis Tenney (aka Tfue), Michael Grzesiek (aka Shroud), subscription and views, rise up simultaneously in an increasing fashion daily, resulting in an increased revenue generation.
- With Ninja ranking top in the number of subscriptions (17 Million) and viewers, with League of Legends (43 Billion hours) and Fortnite (26 Billion hours) being the top games that are streamed, Twitch grows on a daily basis, as there are millions of other players, especially other professional streamers, generating revenue every day.
- While the games were generating revenues from its own side, “Just Chatting” category saw more growth than any game, with 2 Billion hours of watch time and over 5000 channels broadcasted simultaneously, resulting in an exponential growth network to spread globally.
4.Built for game streaming, Twitch aims to make itself as one of the highest revenue generating game streaming platform.
- Twitch generated about $232 Million, through an annual advertising system which has exceeded double than what it generated in the past. This rise made possible to extend their chain more than what it was, and spread across globally.
- The other revenue model for Twitch, is the subscription model. With more and more daily active users, at least 50% of the viewers are subscribing to the channel, making that streamer with a bigger fan base, leading to larger revenue earned, with recorded generation of $~15 billion.
- With the “50 followers and 500 total streaming minutes” scheme, Twitch encourages people to make a fan base through this fashion to lead to a proper income. Twitch is currently making their services better, for which expert streamers are earning $3000- $4000 monthly.
- With advanced machinery and strong built for heavy broadcasting, Twitch projects to make itself globally number 1.
According to the above article, the main focus of Twitch is to earn more and more subscribers and receive more views from their followers, resulting in a generalised mode of payment for both ends. With a broad listing of veterans streaming and teaching others, and with a live chat system where people can ask anything to the streamer, it becomes a quick gateway for learners to adapt and rise up for the challenge. With currently over 150 Million active users, Twitch is able to rise by a ~5% every year.