- The Overall Meat Market in India is highly unorganized, where only less than 1% accounts for the organized market with 5-6 major online meat delivery players.
- The Online Meat Delivery Market is expected to grow at a double digit CAGR by the end of FY’27F.
- Chicken, as a type of Meat contributes the most in terms of overall Revenue of the online market
- Technological development such as Automated Processing centres, drone deliveries, and voice ordering are anticipated to be adopted by the players of online meat market.
Impact of Covid-19: The demand for online Meat is rising many folds after Covid-19 outbreak, as people have become more conscious about safety and hygiene of products, especially for meat. Here, the online Meat delivery Players have an advantage that they have to abide by the stringent safety and hygiene Laws and Guidelines from FSSAI, hence, people are building the trust of quality on the online players. In addition to that, the online players source the meat directly from farm and conducts 100-150 quality checks to be assured that only the best quality products are delivered to the consumer.
Future Market Scenario: Drone Technology, Voice Ordering, Processing Centre Automation and Innovative Product Category is anticipated to drive the Online Meat Delivery Market in future. Demand Prediction and Customer Behaviour Analysis is crucial to ensure sufficient availability of meat products and to ensure minimum spoilage of these products.
Expanding Partnerships: The Online Meat Delivery Players are expected to expand their partnerships with Payment Gateway Companies, e-wallet companies and more to diversify the payment options for their consumers. They can also partner with restaurants to fulfill their meat needs as a part of their B2B service offerings if they want to try into B2B category too.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication “India Online Meat Delivery Market outlook to FY2027F – Driven by the assurance of safety and hygiene by the online players, new innovative product categories and doorstep express service“ believe that the Meat Delivery market in India is expected to experience positive growth owing to the increase in demand for certified, better quality and fresh meat products which are sourced directly from farm, reaches the customer in 90-120 mins (Express Delivery) that too after 100-150 stringent quality checks. The market is expected to register a positive CAGR of 23.6% in terms of revenue during the forecasted period FY’22P – FY’27F.
Key Segments Covered
- By Type of Meat: –
- Fish & Seafood
- Others (Pork, Eggs, etc.)
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- RTC & RTE (Ready to Cook & Ready to Eat)
- By Type of Product
- By Nature of Storage
- By Region
- Metro & Tier I
- Tier II and below
- By Nature of Players
- Meat Specialists
Key Target Audience
- Online Meat Delivery Companies
- Aggregator Companies
- E-commerce Companies
- Private Equity and Venture Capitalist Firms
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NTQ4ODEw
Time Period Captured in the Report: –
- Historical Period: FY2016–FY2022P
- Forecast Period: FY2022P-FY2027F
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- How is the Online Meat Delivery Market positioned in India?
- India Online Meat Delivery Market Flowchart
- India – Meat Consumption Statistics
- Comparison of buying meat from Local Shops V/S Online Meat Delivery Platforms
- Target Addressable Audience for the market
- Supply Ecosystem and Challenges
- Demand Scenario, Target Customer and Factor Influencing Consumer Behavior
- Value Chain Model
- SWOT Analysis
- Current Technologies Facilitating Online Meat Delivery Industry
- Upcoming Technologies in Online Meat Delivery Industry
- Investment and Funding in Online Meat Delivery Companies in India
- Competitive Landscape – Cross Comparison of Major Players
- Company Profiles
- Case study & Analyst Recommendations
- Research Methodology
For More Information, refer to below links:-
Thailand Frozen Foods Market Outlook to 2022 – By Type of Frozen Foods (Frozen Seafood and Meat, Frozen Ice-Cream and Desserts, Frozen Ready-to-Eat Meals and Frozen Processed Fruits and Vegetables) and By Cities (Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai and Others)
Saudi Arabia Canned Food Market Outlook to 2022 – by Product Categories (Canned Dairy, Canned Meat, Canned Fish, Canned Cooking Sauces, Canned Legumes and Beans and Canned Fruits and Vegetables), by Distribution Channels (Bakalas, Hypermarkets, Supermarkets, Others), by Regional Sales (Riyadh, Jeddah, Mecca-Medina, Dammam and Others), by End User (Hotels, Restaurants and Catering Companies, Fast Food Outlets and Retail Consumers)
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications