1. Egypt Facility Management is currently at a growing stage
- Phase 1: The concept of FM services evolved in the 80s where companies began outsourcing both hard & soft facility services to vendors. This was followed by service integrations in the 90s which included contract management & adoption of computer & facility management.
- Phase 2: The growth phase that is currently going on started in 2016 & witnessed the emergence of total facility management requirement which includes IT services, property management & outsourcing of government contracts in the form of Public Private Partnership. (PPP)
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NTk2MTM3
2. The Facility Management Market in Egypt surpassed the emerging limit operating with a CAGR of 1.4% in 2021 owing to the growth in commercial & residential real estate & others
- An increased diversion towards the adoption of sustainable practices have created further demand for FM services as it has led to the addition of new services namely Energy Management Services to the service portfolio.
- A major contribution to the overall GDP has been induced by the construction sector.
- Higher competition has led to the market being highly attractive leading to greater scrutiny of contracts, customized contracts &contract renewals.
- A lot of commercial buildings were shut down because of the global pandemic as a result of which the overall market growth was negatively impacted but in 2022 the industry bounced back with increased demand for hygiene & other services.
3. Egypt Facility Management Market is expected to generate a massive revenue in 2016-26F, owing to an increase in infrastructural growth & technology